So i noticed that there are many people here on UG, weve got stoners,alchy's, hard workers, and even a few christians.... Whenever i post a thread about something i always get all different perspectives from everyone, not always good ones.... so for you guys who go against what people do... how can you even have a say to what they do? So i drink before 5pm occasionally, SO WHAT?! it DOESNT make me an alcoholic and it DOESNT make me a bad person.....anyone else get a bunch load of crap from people who have never even met you?
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Because you posted a thread asking for input? So if my opinion does not agree with yours it makes me or you a bad person? I actually think most of the give and take on here is pretty tame. With a few exceptions of course.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
no cos i am possibley the coolest guy in the world
I'm pretty sure you passed just as much judgement on whoever said you were an alcoholic as they did on you.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
So i drink before 5pm occasionally, SO WHAT?! it DOESNT make me an alcoholic and it DOESNT make me a bad person.....

it makes you a douchebag/dumbass.

and i said it before, you're a failure to society in my opinion.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Well, enjoy it while you can, they have a different word for it after high school. Alcoholism.
I'm azn.

And if you knew anything about azns, you would know that we know everything.

Including knowing that you know that we know everything
hue