hey i was just wondering what the right order was for this chain of effects:

Ibanez Tube Screamer, Big Muff, Boss Chorus, Vox Wah

and also if im using a looping device, where would be the best place to put it? thanks
If u use the muff for distortion and the screamer for a boost to solos etc id say wah muff screamer chorus. looper would prob work best just before the amp so it records everything.

only thing u gotta have is the wah first.
Quote by Orethor

Not necessarily...fuzz and then wah gets some pretty cool sounds ala Hendrix. Try the Muff before the wah, then the Muff after the wah and see which you like better. Do that for all of your pedals, try two, see which one sounds better first, then take two more and try it again. Heck, you could even make a chart if you're so inclined.

The thing about pedal order is that everyone does it differently and there is no one "right" way. You get different sounds with different combos, think of the pedals like letters. You take the letters, make a word, but you can still rearrange them to make another word. You can also rearrange them so they don't make sense. But if you see where I'm coming from, there's more than one way to order your pedals.
wah, distortion (id put the screamer first but it doesn't matter) chorus
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Orethor

not really. if u place the wah before the distortion, then the wah sound will be distorted. but if u place distortion before wah, then the distortion will be, well, wahed. completly different sounds and tones, in my opinion.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses