Pshh, Jack White owns him any day.

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
He looks so arrogant, like he should be wearing leather pants.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
guys like this inspire me, because nobody wants to listen to people like this play except for teenage males age 13-18. It's not music, at least not to me and 99% of the world.
The man can play. But I doubt that it's 58 NPS.
I may be talking BS, but I heard that after like 32 NPS, the human ear can't process the amount of notes, and would hear it as PIIIIIII instead of PI PI PI PI.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Well that sucked...I could never listen to that for more than 30 seconds and not get bored

And i dont think that was 58 notes per second...or even close
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Sounds like shit.
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
That speed doesn't mean much if he lacks the creativity to create enjoyable songs and arrangements. He is talented but that guitarplaying is lame
Quote by gallagher2006
Holy wankage batman!
I agree fully.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
why doesnt he get some real talent?
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
Quote by Giant Tool

He must have kicked a delay pedal on during the whammy dive.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hes fast.
sucks that people are hating on him though, i dont understand why.
i mean i didnt enjoy it, but thats not to say he doesnt have some sort of talent.
pity
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
around 35 seconds made me think of Super Mario. Or any NES game.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
i can play 15 notes per second and still struggle to put it into my solos because it just doesnt fit. this is just stupid.
Quote by imagtarhero
i can play 15 notes per second and still struggle to put it into my solos because it just doesnt fit. this is just stupid.

WHY
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by imagtarhero

wow...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.