Page 1 of 2
Psh, he left a comment in my blog once. He said, "Gogol Bordello."

I think I'm going to get it tattooed over my heart.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Judgement day...
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Why is this so special? and i thought you werent supposed to say his name
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Rofl @ thread

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to start referring to Zappp as if he was Chuck norris.

Zapp invented the spoon because playing guitar with a pic wasn't a challenge.
Hi Zappp
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
Why is this so special? and i thought you werent supposed to say his name

Only if you say Zappp 3 times in a guitar shop, he appears behind you and stuffs an Ibanez starter pack into your hands and takes a photo.

Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Hi Jackal!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by ckellingc
Who is this zappp you speak of?

A god among pit monkeys.

That and he's done some funny **** that he's gotten banned for...like changing the names of all the forums just for fun.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Guitarist132
He is no longer in the pit

At least I'm still here. Quick! Someone make the thread!!!

Except.. don't.
Quote by vintage x metal

i think he changed something, when you scroll over the name of a thread its like.....all yellow man

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Smooth...

Hi zappp!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by evening_crow
A god among pit monkeys.

That and he's done some funny **** that he's gotten banned for...like changing the names of all the forums just for fun.

wrong person...

EDIT: it seems he's left the pit
sup?
Quote by highway62
Umm this threadstarer...i believe this dudes got something to say...

*picture*

you're using that picture way too much. i have it saved on my hard drive too, it's funny when i open up my pictures and i lol every time i see it. however, i've not been stalking you and i've seen you post it in at least 3 threads which really don't need it at all.

/rant

hiii zappp

your website is teh 1337zorz.

no lies.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
you're using that picture way too much. i have it saved on my hard drive too, it's funny when i open up my pictures and i lol every time i see it. however, i've not been stalking you and i've seen you post it in at least 3 threads which really don't need it at all.

/rant

hiii zappp

no lies.

He won't listen, that's what I said.

Anyway.. So.. Uhh.. Now that he's gone.. What are we all supposed to do now?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Sol9989

/rant

hiii zappp

no lies.

i whole heratedly disagree. I think this picture should be posted whenever and wherever. If the person i apply to is gay, then it has the right to be posted.
Quote by highway62
i whole heratedly disagree. I think this picture should be posted whenever and wherever. If the person i apply to is gay, then it has the right to be posted.

You know what happened to the fruit-that-must-not-be-named...
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He won't listen, that's what I said.

Anyway.. So.. Uhh.. Now that he's gone.. What are we all supposed to do now?

Game of snooker?
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by highway62

that's what happened to the pear you see. soon everyone will be posting it, and something that was once funny will become completely the opposite, which is a pity. also it'll be considered spam in the near future and it could be argued that you're spamming threads with it already.

*facepalm*
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I will only agree to this pantless party, and game of snooker (Though, I have no idea what that means) if someone orders me a pizza. I'm so terribly disappointed that my phone died while I was on hold..
Quote by vintage x metal

Snooker... a bit like pool? Played with a sttick and a lovely smooth green baize tablecloth? Actually quite dull?

I have no pizza, but I've got some oaty biscuits?
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I will only agree to this pantless party, and game of snooker (Though, I have no idea what that means) if someone orders me a pizza. I'm so terribly disappointed that my phone died while I was on hold..

Man, I had some of the best Italian pasta ever while in St. Louis. I can't remember the name of the place, but it's like 3 blocks away from the arch...
Quote by TheUnholy
Snooker... a bit like pool? Played with a sttick and a lovely smooth green baize tablecloth? Actually quite dull?

I have no pizza, but I've got some oaty biscuits?

Man, culture clash. You UK folk have the weirdest party routines.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by denizenz

Man, I had some of the best Italian pasta ever while in St. Louis. I can't remember the name of the place, but it's like 3 blocks away from the arch...

Alright, everybody! Search party around the arch in a 3 block radius, go go go!!!
hue
Page 1 of 2