finding CDs from bands who you remember hearing when you were younger and because you weren't into alt/indie as much then you didn't like them, but then you find them dirt cheap when you're older recognise the name and buy the album and actually find it was great!

I did it yesterday and brought JJ72's self titled for £2.99

I am feeling dead chuffed as it's a great album.

isn't it just a great feeling?
Last edited by Draken at Feb 7, 2008,
I know I heard Pavement alot when I was younger, but didn't know it until I bought 'Slanted & Enchanted'. I think my brother had the same CD.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
It is seriously the best thing. Especially when I lost some of my old CDs and got em back so cheaply
I found Bandwagonesque by Teenage Fanclub a while back when I was going through my dad's old CD's.

If that counts.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Everyone seemed to overlook that jj72 album when I was in high school. Wouldn't say it was the most fantastic album, but I know what you mean, happened to me with 'She don't use jelly' (Flaming Lips).
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Andrew? You're alive?

Mm, when I was little, my dad would constantly play his David Bowie records at home, and I used to hate them. Until I got some sense knocked into my head, and began to love them.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.