Yes, it's one of these requests again

Looking to replace my current amp (in sig) with a nice valve combo. I have no space anywhere for a head and cab so please dont suggest them.

Styles these days tend to hinge around metal, heavy rock ala Megadeth, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Lamb of God etc.

I'll set a price at around (£600 UK POUNDS) although this can move slightly if it means a massive upgrade.

Thanks.
Used JCM900,Peavey 5150/6505, Peavey JSX, Randall RG50TC, B-52 AT-112.

If you went for a used JCM900, you could probably get a 1x12 or 2x12 combo for £350-400. That would leave you with plenty of cash to use for a top quality OD pedal so you could take the gain up a notch.

Orange Rocker 30 is another option, but it won't quite do metal. You can get one for about £550 or so, which, like the JCM900, would leave you with a little bit of money for an OD pedal to boost you into metal territory. The Rocker 30's hard rock tones are to die for, though..
Peavey Valveking for quite a low price (about £400 for the head and stack version, much less for the 212 or 112 versions)
Quote by Symmetry4321
Peavey Valveking for quite a low price (about £400 for the head and stack version, much less for the 212 or 112 versions)

Arrrghghg.

He has £600. Why would anyone want a Valveking if they had that much money?