i dont know which one to get!!
i do not have the option of playing on either as none of the music stores around me have these exact models!!!
any ideas??
just my opinion. but i have played both. if you like really thin necks go for the warwick (these are 4 stringers right?) the EBMM's have a bit wider neck when it comes to the 4's.
I stick by my statements about the tone - they're both similar sounding enough that your deciding factor will 100% be the way each bass feels and plays to you - and those choices are very, very "good", as even though they've a similar sound, they feel totally and completely different. DEFINITELY check them out. Oh, and the $$ has a bunch more switches and knobs and the like.

And yes, I've played them both.

OK, a Stingray and a $$.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Charlatan_001
+1 to Fitz.

I'd go for the $$ Vette, cuz it's sexier.

+2
I love Stingrays but I have alway found the Corvette body style to be infinitely comfortable, and you can get similar tones out of either bass. If you have never played on a Warwick before then I would strongly suggest then you play one before buying. They have a very different feel (which I love. Especially regarding the neck profile) than many other basses and you may not find them comfortable to play.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
I've played both and the Warwick would get my vote (love warwick necks)
Either way you'll be getting a great bass tho, so congrats.
thnx guys i ended up ordering the warwick thanks for the advice!!
it really helped!!
warwick, i tried a corvette and a stingray which is pretty similar in the same shop and the warwick felt and sounded so much nicer
Quote by bass dude nick
warwick, i tried a corvette and a stingray which is pretty similar in the same shop and the warwick felt and sounded so much nicer

Did you read his last post? He bought the bass already.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!