I decided that my 97' Epiphone Riviera XII has to sound better than it does and found out that the main reason it's always out of tune and sounds bad is because the two G strings are not in tune anywhere on the fretboard if they are in tune while open....
That means I have to choose between a lousy out-of-tune sound of an open pair of G-strings or anywhere down the neck... In anycase it's OUT OF TUNE....

Please, can U help me? Is there any way of compensating this? Nut maybe? if yes - how?
I guess it could be the intonation, change the lenght of the string at the bridge (if possible)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Marko9801
I decided that my 97' Epiphone Riviera XII has to sound better than it does and found out that the main reason it's always out of tune and sounds bad is because the two G strings are not in tune anywhere on the fretboard if they are in tune while open....
That means I have to choose between a lousy out-of-tune sound of an open pair of G-strings or anywhere down the neck... In anycase it's OUT OF TUNE....

Please, can U help me? Is there any way of compensating this? Nut maybe? if yes - how?
It sounds like either your nut is chipped, there is something under one of the strings at the nut, or one of the strings is defective (has a deviation in thickness near the nut).

Put a new set of strings on.
If that doesn't cure the problem, take it to a luthier and have him install a new nut.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.