Haha, me and my mate stewart decided to murder Rockin in the Free world last night at our school's wee concert thingy, check it out dudes :P it's all shredded up! Stewart (the dude with the red JS1000) apologises for his tone in advance xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-wNZkLyixw
Ibanez RG2550 Prestige w/ Dimarzio PAF Pro 151
How do you ruin a Neil Young song?

Anyway, it's not as bad as the Mars Volta cover of Pink Floyd.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Frankly, i think it's a great cover :P some good showmanship on my part xD
Ibanez RG2550 Prestige w/ Dimarzio PAF Pro 151
Quote by Jack Off Jill

it's not as bad as the Mars Volta cover of Pink Floyd.

^thanks for reminding me

*bashes head to computer monitor*

but even that wasn't as bad as the scissor sister's version of Comfortably numb... that made me want to kill baby seals
Quote by wizards?
^thanks for reminding me

*bashes head to computer monitor*

but even that wasn't as bad as the scissor sister's version of Comfortably numb... that made me want to kill baby seals

You need an excuse to kill baby seals?

Light weight.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Broken_Drum
But even that is not worse than Linkin Park's cover of Wish by NIN.

I could have sworn Linkin Park did nothing but listen to crap 24/7. I never dreamed that they were influenced by awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I could have sworn Linkin Park did nothing but listen to crap 24/7. I never dreamed that they were influenced by awesome.

That's what I thought too. How can you listen to NIN and turn out like... Linkin Park?!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You need an excuse to kill baby seals?

Light weight.

^I am not a light weight, but I had already rounded up my limit of baby seals that day, and couldn't carry more home... needless to say I killed more in my angered state
Quote by Broken_Drum
That's what I thought too. How can you listen to NIN and turn out like... Linkin Park?!

Maybe their families were murdered by an art teacher when they were in high school, and as a result they hate art, and rape it at every opportunity they get?
Quote by vintage x metal

the dude with the white ibanez shreded so much better.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox