I don't understand how. But believe it or not, the Bad Brains are being promoted between drama filled shows such as The Real World. MTV's new thing is to take cool underground bands and put them on mtv so they're not cool any more. I saw Minus the Bear on mtv a few weeks ago.
What!?!? MTV playing cool music? NO! MTV should stick to playing the mainstream stuff!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
*reported*

There Christina. I didn't go and freak out and yell at people. Are you proud of me?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
What!?!? MTV playing cool music? NO! MTV should stick to playing the mainstream stuff!

See normally I would be for mtv playing cool music. But what about the kids who are really underground. If mtv plays all of those kids underground artists then who will the underground antimtv kids listen to.... fall out boy?
sorry I dont get mtv are they playing old Bad Brains or some new ****? and why is it called Mtv anyways?