Here in Glasgow we have a 3D cinema. I dunno how many other places have them, but anyway, the other day I saw this 3D thing about the international space station, and it was amazing. It was in amazing quality, and I actually felt I was up there, with the cosmo/astronauts.

Anyway, the idea came upon me recently that it would be awesome to show a concert on one of these things. They often show movies such as I Am Legend, and The Order of The Phoenix (The final 20 minutes of which, was in 3D).

Just thought it'd be amazing to see Van Halen or a Led Zep conert, and have a similair experience to actually being there.

Thoughts?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Here in Glasgow we have a 3D cinema. I dunno how many other places have them, but anyway, the other day I saw this 3D thing about the international space station, and it was amazing. It was in amazing quality, and I actually felt I was up there, with the cosmo/astronauts.

Anyway, the idea came upon me recently that it would be awesome to show a concert on one of these things. They often show movies such as I Am Legend, and The Order of The Phoenix (The final 20 minutes of which, was in 3D).

Just thought it'd be amazing to see Van Halen or a Led Zep conert, and have a similair experience to actually being there.

Thoughts?

That would be cool I guess, 3D cinema gives me headaches though.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
IMAX is showing a U2 concert in 3D now in America
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by KrgrHomebrew
IMAX is showing a U2 concert in 3D now in America

I was thinking more along the lines of Pink Floyd and such, but yeah. At least someones got the idea.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
I was thinking more along the lines of Pink Floyd and such, but yeah. At least someones got the idea.

Agreed. An actual good band would be much better to see in 3D
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon