yay Michigan! i have a snow day too. actually, we haven't had a full week of school for the past three or four weeks.

we're gonna have to make so many days up in June, though
well, I'm off for a weke and I don't know why.. yay !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by strat335
yay Michigan! i have a snow day too. actually, we haven't had a full week of school for the past three or four weeks.

we're gonna have to make so many days up in June, though

Jesus, where do you live?
I've only had 2 this year
I live in Big Rapids, 'bout an hour north of Grand Rapids. Even the university here shut down, and that's the second time it's happened in two weeks

we've had so much school cancelled this year, though. we're like, 3 or 4 days over the limit so we'll be making them up in the summer. i think it's because we have all the country roads over here, and it takes forever to get them safe
im in school right now
my school never has snow days
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Woa, what part of Michgain are you guys from?

West Coast right here. Ludington!
We got a snow day too.
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Hm, I know someone in Michigan. He said there was about a foot of snow or something.

Alas, I live in Louisiana. No snow.

But I've been off school this whole week because of Mardi Gras. Yay for ridiculous holidays filled with drunken fools!
Yeah I live in Michigan too, but I had school because my district is run by a bunch of a)ssholes that want to see the students get into crashes.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Quote by RPGoof
I'm off of school today becuase of an assload of snow fell in my area of Michigan.
Yay!

Lucky Sh*t
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
good for you. i miss snow days
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
wow i live in texas and have only seen snow once
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f