So I just got my new agile ghost III. I know there are mixed opinions on agiles, but so far, this thing plays better than my friend's $1,600 explorer pro. Not to mention, I got it for less than half the price. What do you guys think?

It looks like it'd be awesome to play, but to be honest, I hate the camo paint job.
Haven't you heard?

It's a battle of words
It's camo so it'll blend in with the dirt...where it belongs...

Other than that it's a nice guitar, looks awesome.
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

I like the way the camo looks on it in real life, but it didn't show up too hot under the flash. It's much darker in person. But to each his own. I'm a big LOG and Pantera fan, so the camo is sort of an homage to those guys.
Looks nice... but i agree with the poster above... don't like the camo and also those fretwires look sharp but if they r ok im sure you will love it if you like it.. I rate it 10/10

Quote by Rankles
You have to be thirteen to use this website.

Quote by Stentroll
That's because, secretly, everyone here except the mods are 11 years old.

Quote by nosushi4you
Yeah, the mods are actually 10

Just kidding, please don't ban me
Altough it's not my style, I gotta say it looks pretty sweet.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Yeah, I'm catching a lot of flack for the camo, but my other guitars have either natural, sunburst or black finishes. I wanted something a bit more extravagant. But regardless, it's a crunchy metal machine and plays like a dream. I strongly recommend Agile for anyone looking for a cheaper, but just as playable, Gibson.
How much did it run you? And the camo finish actually looks half decent I must say.
I actually think the camo suits the exploror body , it looks really cool
All in all, it ran me about 700 bones. Not too bad I don't think. Like I said, it plays equally, if not better, than my buddy's $1,200 ($1,600 list) Gibson explorer pro
Great guitar, as long as you like it, that is all that matters. I like the camo and agree with WiNteRls, the body suits the paint scheme well. Good buy!
I think you need fat hairy arms to play that guitar, or else it wouldn't look right. Camo is not my style, but your guitar is definately different, and i'm sure there are alot of metal heads out there that would kill for that axe.
sweet guitar, i was thinking of getting a ghost but wasn't sure of the quality and sound.
was that a custom order? and what are the pickups? they look like EMG's
Quote by reilly91
I think you need fat hairy arms to play that guitar, or else it wouldn't look right. Camo is not my style, but your guitar is definately different, and i'm sure there are alot of metal heads out there that would kill for that axe.

I have hairy arms and chubby arms, Can I have that guitar now? It looks really good, what pickups are those?
freakin horrible.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
I like the looks of the camo. The body is sick looking. Nice.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Seems like people either love it or hate it. Oh well,, it plays like a dream, and I chose the look, so..... Yeah, it's a custom order. And yes again, EMGs. an 81 and an 85
That paint job is YUCKO!

But I bet it plays like a dream.

My Agile plays really well for a cheapo guitar.

Hope you enjoy it!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Like I said, people love it or hate it. I live the style of it though. It's like an iceman and explorer combined. And it plays so great. The only thing I wanted but didn't get was a string-thru design instead of a stop tail. Oh well...
String-throughs on explorers look kinda "empty" with all that wing space though
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!