Im looking for my first tube amp and I think that this would fit the bill

I will playing lots of van halen and buckethead, and ive seen them use a 5150 head and this amp has been compared to a 5150 and they sound very alike

Good idea?
Not many people have played them. Might want to wait a little bit.
Jackson RR5 Rhoads
ESP Viper 400
Epiphone Les Paul EMGs (81/85)
Edwards E-CY-165CTM
FJA Modded ENGL Powerball Halfstack
Framus Cobra + Avatar 4x12 Greenbacks
Quote by Kantroce
Not many people have played them. Might want to wait a little bit.

+1. They look promising...but so did the Peavey Windsor. Stupid gearwire reviews.
i think kurdtkobaign has tried one (his shop got them in) and said it was pretty decent.

might be a while before it comes out, but if you can wait, that's what i'd do. then you can try it, and if you don't like it, look elsewhere, but if you do, you've nabbed a bargain.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
indeed

it wont be for a while anyway, not until i get a job anyway

i hate being 16 apart from the obvious upsides
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
There was a thread over at Harmony-Central that had a guy play one of the Bugeras and then the 5150, same riffs. It sounded damn good from those clips for the price, I've been thinking about picking up one of the combos and leaving it at a friend's house so I don't have to carry my stack down the stairs everytime we practice.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com