Once or twice, especially in bad weather, my mom has called in and let the school know I'm sick when really I wasn't. Hbu?
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Um no, not unless I'm really sick, or don't have lessons worth going to that day since my teachers are away, etc. And that doesn't really count.

Hold on. Wtf do you live, your parents let you stay home for BAD WEATHER? What, do you get tornadoes every day or something o.O?
Quote by Mazzakazza
Um no, not unless I'm really sick, or don't have lessons worth going to that day since my teachers are away, etc. And that doesn't really count.

Hold on. Wtf do you live, your parents let you stay home for BAD WEATHER? What, do you get tornadoes every day or something o.O?

Yeah, bad weather??
Quote by MightyAl
No, I wasn't a spoiled, mollycoddled child.

Aye same here
My dad always made me go to school unless I couldn't really get out of bed, or couldn't really get through breakfast.
Even on snow days he drove me into school. One time he made me go in on a snowday but I left after the 2nd (out of 3) lessons because the first 2 had no one in, and I was basically punished for turning up to school by being made to do work when the rest of the class was at home.
I just refuse to go to school if I don't want to. My parents stop giving me money because of it, but oh well.
im home form school right now and my parents dont care
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
My dad always made me go to school unless I couldn't really get out of bed, or couldn't really get through breakfast.
Even on snow days he drove me into school. One time he made me go in on a snowday but I left after the 2nd (out of 3) lessons because the first 2 had no one in, and I was basically punished for turning up to school by being made to do work when the rest of the class was at home.

wait....

snow day means NO SCHOOL, doesnt it?
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
I could stay home everyday if I wanted because they leave before me, but i go to school unless i'm sick..(or if I just dont feel like going)

//LR
Not until my senior year, and that was because I had like only two classes that day, and had to walk like 20 mins in a military uniform (navy school FTL) in 30 C degrees days.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

If I was allowed too stay home every time the weather was bad I doubt I would have been at school maybe once a month.

So no, my parents don't let me stay home just because the weathers bad... you pussy.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
dude my parents wouldve made me go to school if i was pooing flames and pissing acid.

but when i was in school and i had to ****, i would just call my dad and make him pick me up. **** that i aint ****ting at school
It really depends. If I have a day of free lessons then no I can stay at home. Or if I'm ill I an stay at home.

But otherwise no they can be quite strict when it coems to school. Otherwise they're awesome x]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
since i've told them this isnt what i want they're ok with it when ever i don't feel like it i tell my mom to call me in sick and there we go
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i can miss any day i want (my parent would let me)
BUT i choose to go to school even if i feel really **** cause being n the house all day is kinda boring
(haven't missed a day of school in 2 1/2 years)
Quote by a6l6e6x1
i can miss any day i want (my parent would let me)
BUT i choose to go to school even if i feel really **** cause being n the house all day is kinda boring
(haven't missed a day of school in 2 1/2 years)

woah! if i feel sick i embrase the bordome!!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I'm home from school right now also because of one of the colds I get all the time. Normally I don't stay home from school because of them(My parents make sure of that) but this one is just brutal.
Quote by aceofspades10
wait....

snow day means NO SCHOOL, doesnt it?

Maybe that should of said "even on snowy days."
There was loads of snow but the school wasn't closed. Even though hardly anyone came in.
Quote by MightyAl
No, I wasn't a spoiled, mollycoddled child.

Mollycoddled.

Sorry.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Pfft.. I have to BEG my mother to give me a lift to school when the weather is bollocks. If she reluctantly gets me a lift, how would she let me stay home?

One time she actually said to me "Why do you have to go to that school, you don't learn anything"
At first I was like O_o

Then I realised that she was calling me a dumbass.
No because I love school. And I'd rather be there than with them at home.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
they showed me in my school i showed up 50% of the time and still passed all my exams SPOT ON!

i just tell my mom i dont feel well and that i don't have a test the next day. i don't do this that often