Ok i looked up forums on this but none quite told me what i wanted to know.

im thinking about getting a good amp for playing in my room, and maybe jamming with other people, and this looks pretty good. I play mostly Coheed and Cambria along with some other stuff. I have a Epiphone G-400 and Explorer.

Should i get it?
You probably won't get Coheed and Cambria tones out of it without a pedal. And I'm not sure if it's loud enough to jam with others (if there's drums).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Theres hardly any drummers at my school so thats probably out, and what pedals would you suggest?
I suggest not getting it, as it doesn't suit your playing.

You'd be better off saving a bit more and buying a valve combo, or going for something like a Vox Valvetronix
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
^ yeah, i agree. it's just not really aimed at the coheed tone, they use 5150s i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Vjr is a fine amp. The 8" speaker in the combo is nothing to write home about, but if you add an external cab (with combo or head) it will greatly improve the sound. The beauty of the 5 watt tube amp is how great it sounds with pedals or multifx in front of it.
I have loud band practices with it, and it creams any drumset. Loudness is not a problem for practicing with a drummer, tone is your issue. I use my Vj for bluesy rock.
My Last.Fm

Gear:
1994 MIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox V847-A Wah
ProCo Rat
EHX Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior