Could anybody tell me what they think I should look for to find classical guitar music. Bach maybe. Better yet, some different stuff, epic **** that will get me thinking. Thanx
Classical guitar won't get you thinking... Maybe a political awareness song, but classical guitar will only produce feelings in you, not physical revelations or thoughts.

Well, Bach is good. Carcassi, Carulli, Giuliani, Tarrega, Brouwer, Diabelli, Luys Milan, Luis de Narvaez, Villalobos, Aguado and Sor are all classical guitar composers. Well, Bach wrote for Lute and Milan and Narvaez wrote for Vihuela, but there are many arrangements.
add Nikita Koshkin to those mentioned!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by confusius
Classical guitar won't get you thinking... Maybe a political awareness song, but classical guitar will only produce feelings in you, not physical revelations or thoughts.

Well, Bach is good. Carcassi, Carulli, Giuliani, Tarrega, Brouwer, Diabelli, Luys Milan, Luis de Narvaez, Villalobos, Aguado and Sor are all classical guitar composers. Well, Bach wrote for Lute and Milan and Narvaez wrote for Vihuela, but there are many arrangements.

I meant thinking about arangeing music differently not just using the same scales and patterns. How the fingerstlye picking would be more unique.
Well a scale is a scale no matter how you look at it and it will always have the same notes.

The finger picking will be different though.
Confusius....you forgot one of the most important guitar composers.....Agustin Barrios Mangore!!!!
Not a bad option though. He should at the very least give it a listen. I personally would have wished to hear some Barrios earlier in my life of guitar.