The Nightwatchman is Tom Morrello's solo project. It's Acoustic/folk sounding. I like it. Who likes them? Whats you favorite song? Discuss
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
i watched a couple of his song's on youtube, i liked them. it shows how diverse he can be, and the guitar work is great. he just needs work on his singing though
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Just listened to Road I Must Travel and I love it. Thanks for sharing this =]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
I love it, road i must travel FTW
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
yeah hes great, really powerful lyrics One Man Revolution is a great album
i never post anything here...but i have to say, when i heard that album i actually thught it was terrible...really terrible ....it made me feel bad...tom morrello is such a talented and innovative musician...u kick ass Tom....but leave the folk music to dylan
i like serj tankian better from the axis of justice supergroup which includes serj tankian from system of a down, tom morello, flea, Brad Wilk and Chris Cornell from Audioslave, Pete Yorn, Tim Walker, Maynard James Keenan of Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer, and Wayne Kramer among others. I like anybody there but mostly serj. But from tom morello i like chimes of freedom and the union song which he also played at the wga rally
I have to say that i don't like his vocals that much, but the lyrics more than make up for it.