Page 1 of 2
Ok Pit,

I just woke up, it's now 1:57 PM... I have school today but...I'm not there..and I truly have no idea why. I am usually woken up by a combination of my sister and parents yelling at me for 5 minutes saying "hurry up it's your turn in the shower!"
But today they're all gone, and nobody is answering their phone. Of course I'm like **** it day off from school I'm gonna learn some of the new BFMV songs

but I ask you, wtf?
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

lol.....same here. I had school today, But i woke up at ten, And was just like.....yeah **** it.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Wtf indeed. Even bigger wtf? is why you came to the pit to tell everyone.
haha that'd be so awesome if it would happen to me.
I had something similar today, I was like browsing this forum, and i went to the kitchen to get a drink. I notice noone is home, and my parents' cars are gone.
It might happen one morning that you wake up home alone. This could be normal depending on your situation, but this morning will be different. While your environment will all seem exactly the same, you’ll notice that everything is quieter than normal. If you go outside, you will notice a distinct lack of anything like birds, insects… or people. As far as you travel, you will not encounter another sentient human being. The entire world will be intact, but empty except for yourself.

There are currently over 100,000 missing persons cases in the United States. Some are just normal cases of murder or kidnappings, but in others, the disappearance cannot be explained and no remains of the person are ever located.
Quote by 12Jim34
Wtf indeed. Even bigger wtf? is why you came to the pit to tell everyone.

I have nothing better to do and i figured i'd take a dive into the pit
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by NickRaciti
It might happen one morning that you wake up home alone. This could be normal depending on your situation, but this morning will be different. While your environment will all seem exactly the same, you’ll notice that everything is quieter than normal. If you go outside, you will notice a distinct lack of anything like birds, insects… or people. As far as you travel, you will not encounter another sentient human being. The entire world will be intact, but empty except for yourself.

There are currently over 100,000 missing persons cases in the United States. Some are just normal cases of murder or kidnappings, but in others, the disappearance cannot be explained and no remains of the person are ever located.

lol wut
Quote by SOADwannabe
Ok Pit,

I just woke up, it's now 1:57 PM... I have school today but...I'm not there..and I truly have no idea why. I am usually woken up by a combination of my sister and parents yelling at me for 5 minutes saying "hurry up it's your turn in the shower!"
But today they're all gone, and nobody is answering their phone. Of course I'm like **** it day off from school I'm gonna learn some of the new BFMV songs

but I ask you, wtf?

They've all moved house without you because they hate you.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I woke up with my Dad sandpapering the banister in the upstairs landing and saying "Sam, you got a driving lesson in half an hour, get the hell up!.." OH SHILLING! I leaped outta bed, wolfed down my breakfast and had a quick shower.

Had a good driving lesson. I like Thursdays.
Quote by SOADwannabe
Ok Pit,

but I ask you, wtf?

28 days later? and GL with the new songs
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Something similar happened to me once. My alarm clock didn't wake me up and I woke up at 8:30. So I'm thinking "okay, wtf, I'm normally leaving the house for school by this time..."

I look in my parents room, they're asleep. I look in my sister's room and she's asleep. I'm like "**** yeah, they've all overslept!" so I went downstairs to watch TV. At 9:00 my mum comes downstairs. "You're up early she says". "I am?" I reply. Turns out the time had changed the night before and the real time was 8:00 ¬_¬

Yup, I had to go to school that day.
Quote by lexaah

lol thats what i was thinking
Follower of Zeppelinism.
Quote by MadClownDisease
The rapture.

Unlucky n00b, looks like no eternal paradise for you!

eh, at least i have some guitars here
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

The Zombies got em all....

Board upp the windows hide your women,rock on.....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by lexaah

TS will be walking through London later going "HELLO!?"

Also, did you wake up completely naked from a coma?
thats awesome....spend the rest of the day pretending you are in a movie like I Am Legend or 28 Days Later
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']They've all moved house without you because they hate you.

I'd be psyched if my family effectively just gave me our house.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by NickRaciti

*sings twilight zone theme*do do do do do do do do do*
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']They've all moved house without you because they hate you.
he probably just didn't wake up when they said, "The moving van's here! Last one down doesn't get come!"
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
One time during the summer When I would sleep in till 7PM all the time. I woke and nobody was home, and all the lights were out. I looked on the refrigerator door and a note saying something similar to "Aunt Betty died, we went to her funeral, but couldn't wake you up, don't cook anything, I'll bring home dinner." was taped to the door.
Quote by doggy_hat
One time during the summer When I would sleep in till 7PM all the time. I woke and nobody was home, and all the lights were out. I looked on the refrigerator door and a note saying something similar to "Aunt Betty died, we went to her funeral, but couldn't wake you up, don't cook anything, I'll bring home dinner." was taped to the door.

Wow, thats pretty aweful.
Thats what happens when you smoke too much pot then go to sleep.
I woke up at about 10.50am today in a fit of rage. I looked at my clock but didnt quite register the time until mum came into my room. Then I realised I was late, and had a go at my mum for not waking me up 45 mins ago. Got ready in 10 mins and charged downstairs.
No breakfast, so I was like "Oh no mum, I don't want any breakfast. i'm not hungry at all thnak you very much" to which she replied that there was hot chocolate in the microwave and a cereal bar on the worktop.
"What in earth possessed you to make hot chocolate?! it's hot!"
"you have plenty of time"
"I have to be at college at 10.40! It's 10.35! And its hot!"

I did get to college on time, the lesson hadn't actually started yet. God knows what my mum was on. Good thing my driving lesson was cancelled
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

One time I woke up at 12:30 AM and I thought it was 6 so I got up, made breakfast, and turned on the TV. My dad came out and was like, WTF kid?!
Quote by OddOneOut
I woke up at about 10.50am today in a fit of rage. I looked at my clock but didnt quite register the time until mum came into my room. Then I realised I was late, and had a go at my mum for not waking me up 45 mins ago. Got ready in 10 mins and charged downstairs.
No breakfast, so I was like "Oh no mum, I don't want any breakfast. i'm not hungry at all thnak you very much" to which she replied that there was hot chocolate in the microwave and a cereal bar on the worktop.
"What in earth possessed you to make hot chocolate?! it's hot!"
"you have plenty of time"
"I have to be at college at 10.40! It's 10.35! And its hot!"

I did get to college on time, the lesson hadn't actually started yet. God knows what my mum was on. Good thing my driving lesson was cancelled

You woke up up at 10:50, had to be at college for 10:40, and it was 10:35?
What?

Anyway, I once woke up at around midnight, but didn't check the time (i was like ten at the time)
I got up and got dressed, went out of my room, realized nobody was awake, looked at the clock and was like, "Oh ****. that sucks"
Then i went back to sleep
Quote by dark&broken
You woke up up at 10:50, had to be at college for 10:40, and it was 10:35?
What?

i just noticed that!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
My sister used to set alarms for 3am in winter, when it'd be that dark at regular waking up time anyway. Fooled me for a whole week
Quote by Moggan13
Wow, thats pretty aweful.
Thats what happens when you smoke too much pot then go to sleep.

LOL, I didn't smoke pot when that happened. I felt pretty bad about, but at the same time I was glad, because I only met her once and funerals are long and boring. I wish she was still alive because we inherited a set of spoons from her, and one of them looks like a shovel, it's a really creepy spoon. I refuse to eat with it.
Page 1 of 2