do you know any new thrash metal bands?i recently listened to the album by sanctity but i think it's really melodic compared to traditional thrash
Evile? I'm not too much of a thrash-head anymoar.

Also Municipal Waste. Ultimate. Party. Thrash.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Evile? I'm not too much of a thrash-head anymoar.

Also Municipal Waste. Ultimate. Party. Thrash.

+432.

For their soundcheck alone...

"One. Two. Onetwoonetwothree. Peter picked a pack of pickled peppers. Hey, what's over there? I think it's... IT'S... THRASH! THRAAASSSHHH!! TTHHHRRRRAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHH!"

Hate Evile though. Boring, boring, boring, rehashed rubbish.
evile, warbringer, fueled by fire, avenger of blood and demiricous are all quite good.

MUNICIPAL WASTE ARE THE BEST
my band when i have put it together because no one i know is a trasher
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
Dekapitator - They are not new- new (from 96 according to metal archives) but they have only released 2 full-lenghts and the 2007 album is the best.

Strikemaster - Up For The Massacre is a great cd you should check it out. Obs! its the mexican band im talking about.

Violator - Great brazil old school thrash (but it's a new band). Check out Chemical Assault, i think thats the only cd they have made.

You can come in and check the only thrash thread, there is alot of talk about new thrashbands sometimes.
Quote by DuneCoon22
evile, warbringer, fueled by fire, avenger of blood and demiricous are all quite good.

MUNICIPAL WASTE ARE THE BEST

ya, i really like those guys. crossover thrash
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Merciless Death and Fueled by Fire

I bought Merciless Deaths cd... its alright, the singing is the only thing that throws it off.
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Year of Desolation

I just got one of their cds and it is really hard and fast and awesome to headbang to. Try them.
Quote by tehbensonzorz
lol now its getting popular to not like Evile since their getting recognition. Warbringer and Avenger of Blood will be next, i can tell.

also TS, check out more obscure new bands in addition to the ones DuneCoon said (since i rec'd them to him anyway ) like Blood Tsunami, Battered and Nocturnal Breed.

If you want more obscure, yet ace, then look up Sekhmet, serously good band local to me.
Quote by rebeltildeth87
Merciless Death and Fueled by Fire

I bought Merciless Deaths cd... its alright, the singing is the only thing that throws it off.

i agree with the vocals part, however i have heard some new recordings and the vocals will be highly improved on the next cd.
sweet man, cuz I enjoyed everything else. Where did you hear the recordings, might I ask?
New school thrash owns your face.

Quote by mortiis999
Sekhmet, SSS, Evile, Headless Cross, Hallowed Point

Hell yeah, another Headless Cross fan! Love the In Cold Blood EP. I heard they split up but Dave Silver is back with a new band Savage Messiah. Don't think they've recorded anything yet. Do you know anything about them?
hatesphere boys and girls! danish thrash death band, and a great punch of adrenalin. some of their early work is a bit more melodic but they have gotten thrashier with the years! i recomend the albums " the sickness within" and "serpent smiles and killer eyes"
There's a lot of local thrash around here. Sabretung, Muderworld and Black Asylum are pretty awesome, they're fairly new.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Many of these bands are just second rate Exodus/Metallica clones, Evile in particular. Awful, awful, awful.

Tiger Junkies
Pyrotoxic
Cauldron
Nocturnal
Redimoni
Go listen.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by chylde_of_fire
Evile in particular. Awful, awful, awful.

Quote by webbtje

Hate Evile though. Boring, boring, boring, rehashed rubbish.

Thief
I, however, have had the displeasure of seeing them live...unknown to me they were playing a free show in a pub I go to. And now all the irritating core-fanboys where I live think that they know shit about thrash because they saw this tedious, derivative band play. Which is just another reason I hate them.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance