So some days ago I went to see Hitman (waste of money. It's not a bad movie, but not good enough like to pay 13 pesos to see it).
Anyway, there's quite a lot of violence, and some scenes of nudity in which you see boobs and an ass.

Well the thing is, that I went to IMDB to see what people say about the movie in their forums, and the parents were complaining not about the violence that their children saw, but about the nudity !
So since when the female body is worse than violence?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Kinda like the bibble not a whole lot sex but a whole lota violence..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Exploding boobs would be the win all.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Heh, just like Grand Theft Auto. Nobody complained about shooting sprees, running over cops, gambling, drug dealing, and the general omnipresent violence, but as soon as the guy has a little sex with his girlfriend, OH NO, pull it off the shelves.

Man, people are idiots.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
No, unless your socially retard/unable to get laid by a drunk chick you're gonna see someone naked eventually . You however are not likly to see someone get blown up

PSN ID: ArranP
Parents just try to ease their kids into the world at a pace they seem fit. But nowadays I always thought I was raised fine with all the sex drugs and rock that a kid needs to learn about the real world <333333
People who sig what others have said about them are stupid,
is that a way of showing how cool you are?
People care more about nudity for some strange reason.

It's pretty messed up. I mean, killing someone, or seeing something thats real and natural.

I don't know if killing someone is natural... but it shouldn't be.
I was raised up with quite strict parents, but as i got into my later childhood then my teens, they let me get away with alot of things and do stuff they would allow me to do when i was, say, 9.. They kinda let me discover the world in my own way.
The wonders of censorship.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
The wonders of censorship.

**** this ****ing **** bastarding ****ing stupid ****ing censorship.

Sorry, had to be said. At least some censorship is good, for kids anyway.
If i had a kid who was 8, i wouldn;t want him seeing video nasties or seeing someones head blown off even though fake, films have long lasting impressions on kids. I remember watching Terminator 2 when 9 (strict parents let me watch it cos i was a good boy) and i still remember having the chills when Arnie removes the skin from his arm....Cos i was 9.
Last edited by Moggan13 at Feb 7, 2008,
this movie is not for children, isnt it?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Moggan13
**** this ****ing **** bastarding ****ing stupid ****ing censorship.

Sorry, had to be said. At least some censorship is good, for kids anyway.
If i had a kid who was 8, i wouldn;t want him seeing video nasties or seeing someones head blown off even though fake, films have long lasting impressions on kids. I remember watching Terminator 2 when 9 (strict parents let me watch it cos i was a good boy) and i still remember having the chills when Arnie removes the skin from his arm....Cos i was 9.

Damn, you were a pussy when you were 9.

At that age I was making Freddy and Jason toys kick the **** into each other. And subsequently suing Dreamworks.
Quote by Moggan13
fuck this fucking shit bastarding fucking stupid fucking censorship.

fixed. don't feed the garbage
Quote by x/taluha
because the violence is fake, the nudity is real probably.

I doubt that's it. Simulated violence is impossible to distinguish from real violence nowadays.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I'm honestly surprised.

nudity+violence+video game related=all around good movie.
but i guess my equation does not apply to this one.
My mom cares more about violence and language, probably cuz she knows at one point I'm gonna see a naked chick, but probably never see someone get their head shot off by a Dragonuv.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Toast1337
this movie is not for children, isnt it?

It's for 13+ years old. But younger kids were in the theater.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by red157
Damn, you were a pussy when you were 9.

At that age I was making Freddy and Jason toys kick the **** into each other. And subsequently suing Dreamworks.

It's what happens when you grow up in a fairly strict middle-class family and go to a posh catholic primary school

Quote by bendystraw
fixed. don't feed the garbage

Cheers Dad.
LOL double standards.

"Oh cool, Arnie just blew up an entire village! Look at those limbs fly!"

"Haha, isn't this the best father-son moment we've ever had? Oh, machine gun to the face!"

Five minutes later

"Daddy daddy! She's gonna take her bra off!"

"YOU TURN THAT OFF RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!"
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
It's because "SEX BEFAOR MARIGE IS RONG!" and these images will cause 13 year old kids to have an increased amount of enraged hormones and cause them to populate like rabbits, obviously.

The parents won't care about the violence because it's pretty much always on TV, yet sex is still censored. They just haven't been desensitized to the nudity yet I suppose.
Quote by Leonheart
America has more of a taboo of sex than violence.

Yeah, it's def. a cultural thing. Besides, America was forged in fire, and banning violence in movies would be like denying the country's glorious past. Sex on the other hand never involves nudity (beds have sheets for a reason, people) and all Americans are conceived through in vitro fertilization.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
"If you take a picture of a murder, which is illegal, then you get your face on the cover of TIME magazine, but if you take a picture of two people having sex, which is legal, you go to to jail."

Larry Flynt