I purchased a really nice guitar back in 1995 --used-- and i have no idea what it is. It looks identical to the strat, with 2 single coils and a double coil, a kahler system, and the word Pro on the head. It doesn't say anything else at all on the entire guitar. I absolutely love it and it plays great. Just wondering if anyone knew who made it or where it came from. Thanks.
^ +1

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

well, i had good pics but can't figure out how to attach them.... I tried the manage attachments and uploaded them and it said it worked and then.... ?? sorry.
Hmm, My lado has a strat shape body, and a kahler system. But It would say Lado on it, and have a serial number on the back of the headstock.
sigh...
It sounds like your classic "super-strat" style guitar. Almost every company makes at least one model, so you're going to have to be a LOT more specific or take a picture of at least the headstock
when i was looking for a strat and didnt want to spend too much, i saw a NY Pro strat... could have just replaced a singe coil
There are 2 pics of the guitar in my "profile thing"... sorry about the fingerprints!! There's absolutely nothing on the back, so there was no point in taking another picture. If anyone can identify it that would be great. Thanks!
there's nothing on the heal plate. just shiny silver... Nothing on the back of the guitar, nothing on the back of the neck... "Pro" is absolutely the only word on the guitar.
They're trying to see what it looks like...
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
This thread is useless without PICS!

Aria pro sounds about right, but you can't really be sure. It's probably not a generic "wal-mart" guitar if it has a Kahler system.
Quote by CowboyUp
This thread is useless without PICS!

Aria pro sounds about right, but you can't really be sure. It's probably not a generic "wal-mart" guitar if it has a Kahler system.

he already said he has pics of it in his profile
It's entirely possible that it was a handmade instrument...

It's also possible that God sent forth from the heavens an instrument of sonic mayhem, with which you are ordained to rock the masses.

Pick whichever explanation floats your boat.
I was pretty sure it was the latter, but i needed some reinforcement...your post is a sign! thanks!