i know:

Him Motorhead Lostprophets Judas Priest Rise Against and Kiss are playing

i reckon:

Slipknot KoRn Iron Maiden Metallica Bullet for my Valentine Slayer obviously
The Spice Girls, confirmed earlier today.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Search bar has been rumoured too.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Meshuggah hopefully
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
I'm gonna watch it from my home computer, like what people did for the 2007...

Rise Against FTW
I stopped caring when the awful headliners were announced. I'd rather pay to see the bands play on their own than pay 140 quid to see 3 bands. I've been Download 3 times anyway so I'll be trying something different this year I think.
Metallica, AC/DC and Iron Maiden are the only bands that would make me want to go to this festival.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by -February-Star-
The Spice Girls, confirmed earlier today.

Ironically, I would rather see The Spice Girls at download than Lostprophets.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Maiden Metallica and Slipknot wont be there.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by Badreligionrock
Search bar has been rumoured too.

Yea I also heard that.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by mattdamon
i know:

Him Motorhead Lostprophets Judas Priest Rise Against and Kiss are playing

i reckon:

Slipknot KoRn Iron Maiden Metallica Bullet for my Valentine Slayer obviously

iron maiden will be at twickenham then
and im not sure about slayer i've heard their not playing, i've heard nothing else since
Yeah metallica are likely to do reading, there out on another festivals run this summer, and anything less than a headline slot i doubt theyde accept it.
And maiden we know are only doing twickenham this year. Slipknot are likely, now theyve started anoucning their tour but still, should really headline with a return like that.
I doubt Metallica are going to do Download, Maiden aren't and what the hell is up with putting the offspring and the lost prophets ABOVE Judas Priest; the UK's 'premiere' metal festival indeed..
Opeth are doing bloodstock.

There you go, I've summed up all the reasons why bloodstock is better than download

I haven't actually looked into it yet, I don't even know the headliners (google will tell me in a second) but Nightwish are doing the gigging thing over the summer so I recon they'll be at download. I'll go if they're playing. If not I won't bother.
i know this is a kinda stupid question but i am german.......

can you actually really download the festival as a video or is it a live-stream thing?

ive been on the site and still wondering why its called DOWNLOAD 08
Quote by SpikX
i know this is a kinda stupid question but i am german.......

can you actually really download the festival as a video or is it a live-stream thing?

ive been on the site and still wondering why its called DOWNLOAD 08

You can watch it over the internet. I don't know how.

But people still go, thousands of people...
well metallica wouldnt play unless they headline. and by the way its writing the headliners are already up there

I doubt Slipknot would be there. They've only just started recording their new album - they'll probably headline it next year.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Opeth are doing bloodstock.

There you go, I've summed up all the reasons why bloodstock is better than download

Someone has just become my favourite UGer of today!

Although i'm not off to Bloodstock this year, they're also playing Wacken, which I AM going to! Yaaaaay