I'm thinking about watching it. How bad is it really? I see some people here saying it's a really graphic movie. Whats with all this hype?
Don't be a wimp. With all the horrible things you see here in the pit I think you are prepared.

EDIT:OH, and by the way.... good luck finding the unedited non-wimpy version.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
yea i didn't think the movie was THAT bad....its pretty graphic in some parts, but its hyped up to be a lot worse than it actually is in my opinion.

oh yea, and the unedited version is streamed over the internet somehwere if you can hunt it down.
i had also heard the film was disturbing, so i thought i would give it a try

i turned it off after 15 minutes

i watched just past the real life stabbing of a rat through its neck

and couldnt take any more when it got to the naked cannibal rape scene with added penis

i can handle saw and hostel

this was just wrong on so many levels

and you can watch it on google video if u wish
I've only seen the full body impalement, that's quite ill tbh
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
I didn't see it. But a friend did and he says that it's really not that bad.
The "Guinea Pig" series is way worse.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
I didn't see it. But a friend did and he says that it's really not that bad.
The "Guinea Pig" series is way worse.

I saw one of the Guinea Pig movies... I can't remember which though. I don't remember it being all that bad.
I woman gets her fetus ripped out of her. Apart from that is all good cheesy fun.
Ive never even heard of it lol. Is it a snuff film?? (where they actually do all the sick stuff on real people and animals etc???)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by cobain_is_king
If you can't find the fully uncut version, don't even bother.

Exactly.
Quote by nebiru
I saw one of the Guinea Pig movies... I can't remember which though. I don't remember it being all that bad.

Mmmh don't know. A friend saw the first one and the "Flower of Flesh and Blood" one. He says that even for him (a lover of those kind of movies), they were extremely disgusting.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Go ahead and watch it, it won't kill you.

Quote by nebiru
Don't be a wimp. With all the horrible things you see here in the pit I think you are prepared.

EDIT:OH, and by the way.... good luck finding the unedited non-wimpy version.

There's an edited wimpy version? What's the point?

Pussies.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
not bad at all.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I've really been wanting to see it, but I think the animal scenes would be the only things to bother me, due to the fact that it's actually real.

Quote by nebiru

I just read about those, and now I'm really tempted to watch one...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
what are we talkin bout? horror movies? (sorry i thought the title sounded cool)

on a similar subject.. does anyone know where i can find a copy of The Wizard of Gore?

i watched like 5 minutes at my buddies and i wanna see the rest!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
what are we talkin bout? horror movies? (sorry i thought the title sounded cool)

on a similar subject.. does anyone know where i can find a copy of The Wizard of Gore?

i watched like 5 minutes at my buddies and i wanna see the rest!

Fake snuff movies in which you just see people being tortured and killed in gruesome ways without a serious plot.

The guinea pig was so realistic, that the FBI thought that they were real and made an investigation about them!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i hear good things. I hear that the Blare Witch Project completely ripped it off or something like that. I was going to buy it a few months ago but I didnt.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Good movie. Not as bad as many think, in fact I've seen far worse from fake gore movies.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by urik
Fake snuff movies in which you just see people being tortured and killed in gruesome ways without a serious plot.

The guinea pig was so realistic, that the FBI thought that they were real and made an investigation about them!

They brought the Director of Cannibal holocaust to court to prove that the impalement scene wasn't real.