I just came upon this interesting strat. So far I know it is MIJ and has a floyd rose. I believe it was manuf. in 1991-1992 and when I fully dissambled it the neck and body had matching #'s and the humbucker was a DP-155 (tone zone).
What I dont know is aside from the pup, is it all stock? What model is this and finally what is it worth?? The frets are immaculate along with the body. 9.5/10 condition.
(Click to make bigger)

Help a brudda out!!
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
im not much help when it comes to this, but is it me, or on the last picture does it say
fender U.S.A & made in japan :P
Quote by Zida
im not much help when it comes to this, but is it me, or on the last picture does it say
fender U.S.A & made in japan :P

yeah the neckplate says fender usa. Its probably not the stock neckplate.
the mij fenders i believe had this rounded usa plate on them. It is obviously a MIJ any one know the model, or its worth? its a original floyd! is that stock?
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
That looks like a really nice guitar. The Fender USA thing probably means they just bolted the neck and body together in the USA, but it was made in Japan
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Dimarzios AND an OFR!

That's a nice strat. I don't like the humbucker in it, but it's still nice otherwise
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
fender is an american company, hence the usa.

jesus christ. not everything is cryptic you know.
value??????????? model????
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
MIJ HSS strat with mods? not rocket science.

take it to a shop/luthier.
Quote by haz_uk
MIJ HSS strat with mods? not rocket science.

take it to a shop/luthier.

im not that retarded. i was hoping for some fender genius to say somthing like:
thats a 91 blah blah that has the c-profile neck and came stock with a blah blah humbucker and a OFR. its worth$xxx......or something similar

your comments have been of no use so far, besides generating angst.
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12