Evenin' all,

Those of you in the UK and most of Europe know that the jackpot for tomorrow's Euro Millions is 95 Million quid. I have got 15 tickets personally. Just wondering what you pit folk would spend that kind of dosh on for when I win so I have some ideas!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I'd buy myself a house in spain and never work again

EDIT: and I'd buy the missile silo for UG
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Last edited by M0ly at Feb 7, 2008,
Pit it in the bank(s) and it'll get so much interest.. really fast too

Also, i won £10 on wed
I would actually give a few million to charities. and invest another good few million. Then buy music store in germany and live in it.
You spent £22.50 on lottery tickets? You realise I spent £1.50 and your chances are scarcely higher than mine?

I buy one whenever a rollover comes around, which is quite often in the Euro draw.

And I'd buy a yacht and have a big-ass party for weeks.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I would buy UG.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I'd buy every boutique piece of gear I could find.

I'd also probably get a decent car, and a house in the middle of nowhere with a studio in it.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Meths
You spent £22.50 on lottery tickets? You realise I spent £1.50 and your chances are scarcely higher than mine?

I buy one whenever a rollover comes around, which is quite often in the Euro draw.

And I'd buy a yacht and have a big-ass party for weeks.

In fairness 9 of the tickets are in a group thingy at work so that was only £1.50 and the other 6 were between me and the missus so that was only £4.50 saving money, but increasing chances. Financial genius me you see! With that money, wouldn't you go for a larger water vessell than a yacht?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
In fairness 9 of the tickets are in a group thingy at work so that was only £1.50 and the other 6 were between me and the missus so that was only £4.50 saving money, but increasing chances. Financial genius me you see! With that money, wouldn't you go for a larger water vessell than a yacht?

...It'd be a big-ass yacht.

Besides, if you paced yourself then you'd never have to work again.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Evenin' all,

Those of you in the UK and most of Europe know that the jackpot for tomorrow's Euro Millions is 95 Million quid. I have got 15 tickets personally. Just wondering what you pit folk would spend that kind of dosh on for when I win so I have some ideas!

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Well thats you off my donation list!!

Hah! You only bought 15 tickets! I bought 16! My chances are way higher than yours. Muahahawwhhh!
I'd buy my A-levels and a PhD in Graphics Design. Then not bother getting a job and requesting that people call Me 'Dr', otherwise I wont answer.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
The lottery is a tax for the hopeful/stupid.

I bet there will be multiple winners.
Quote by Donaldguitar
Why did you waste your money?

Because I wanted to! I do every week. I know it's an extremely low chance of winning, but it's better than working every day of my life like I do now!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by Donaldguitar
Why did you waste your money?

This man has the right idea. Discourage as many people as possible from buying tickets, therefore less tix = higher chance of winning.

It can't fail!
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by armstrong26491
This man has the right idea. Discourage as many people as possible from buying tickets, therefore less tix = higher chance of winning.

It can't fail!

Less jackpot though...
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by Meths
...It'd be a big-ass yacht.

Besides, if you paced yourself then you'd never have to work again.

dont need much of a pace

with 5% interest on just 2 million you can live more then comfortably on 100k a year
also id buy the entire side of the moon thats visible from earth and put a piece of artwork on it
How old you gotta be for Euro millions, 16? Might get a ticket... Never bought one before though!
Quote by Fuzz DH
id buy: whatever the hell i want

+1
You like it
I wouldn't invest. The most boring idea ever. If I had that much money the possibilites would be endless. I could finally afford to drink every night.
you have 15 tickets.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
You people do realise that the £95 milllion jackot is gone now, this was posted nearly 2 weeks ago
Quote by Grundy0
You people do realise that the £95 milllion jackot is gone now, this was posted nearly 2 weeks ago

. Oh shit. who brought this back then? And why?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I won £20 two days ago

Buy:

1.A huge house.
2.Another huge house, in somewhere at the other side of the world.
3.A plane, to get to this house at the other side of the world.
4.A warehouse full of plectrums (like a sea of them)
5.Every guitar imaginable
6.UG missile silo
8.Number 7
9.The right for people to go and look if there WAS a number 7
10.Stuff for me, for suggesting this stuff
11.Rehab to stop me being addicted to UG and go do my F****** homework
12.The best pups, neck etc EVER MADE to do up Hello Kitty Strat
14.The right for me not to end on 13, because I can't think of anything else and the number 13 is bad luck.

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Quote by Grundy0

I was having fun there...

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore