ok so ive been playing about 6 months and ive been watching the shred masterclass videos and tried to learn to shred its been about 3 weeks since i started trying and i am looking for some feedback on my playing i havent been playing too long so im wondering if im doing somthing wrong

mp3 in my profile
Good speed, still needs work on playing smoothly, a couple of jars in there. Not bad at all though. Try to incorporate more variety into it, and try sweep picking (I don't think i heard any in there?) Good though, keep it up.
Slow down, keep practicing your alternate picking exercises at slower speeds and build up very gradually, if you do that you will clean up your playing a lot. Also don't expect too much too soon, you're doing really well but guitar is not something you can learn overnight practice and patience is the key
Quote by guitarnoize
Slow down, keep practicing your alternate picking exercises at slower speeds and build up very gradually, if you do that you will clean up your playing a lot. Also don't expect too much too soon, you're doing really well but guitar is not something you can learn overnight practice and patience is the key

thx everyone.. but im wondering what you mean by clean up my playing alot, did ai screw up alot?
Sloppy. Use a metronome, and play on clean settings(to hear accents better), set metronome to around 60 or less, and play to that, and accent every beat, accenting will give you more control, and sync up your hands.