Page 1 of 2
We're going on a tour this spring break. For real:

NESTOR MAKHNO AND THE DASTARDLY DO-NOTHINGS SPRING BREAK OH SEVEN '08 TOUR!!!!

March 14 - Chattanooga, TN - Ezra's Grandparent's House w/ ADD/C most likely
March 15- Atlanta, GA @ Jordan's House w/ Que Mart
March 16 - Pensacola, FL @ Sluggo's w/ Stupid Party, Dead Dog and more TBA
March 17 - Mobile, AL @ Ricky's House w/ THIS BIKE IS A PIPE BOMB!, Super Nice Bros, Stupid Party, Dead Dog
March 18 - New Orleans @ The Dragon's Den w/ The Low Down (21+... sorry )
March 19 - Jackson, MS TBA w/ SUPERSTAR Donkey Donkey (ex-Grumpies, WHITE THRASH SUPERMAN!!!!), Andy Dale Petty (the racecar driver)
March 20 - Huntsville, AL @ Cotton and Steel w/ The Pharmacy (WA) and UH-OH!!!!(Milwaukee)

If you live anywhere near any of these places you should come out and see us.

Listen to the bands here:

www.myspace.com/nestormakhnoalabama
www.myspace.com/dastardlydonothings
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Last edited by whyvern at Feb 24, 2008,
Dude, I might just go see you guys in Atlanta. My parents probably won't let me though...If I can, I'll be there
awww no Mass. dates
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
sweet, i should even have my car by then so i can get out there and check you out
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
for reelz
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Come to da Northwest, yo. My mom will make sandwiches, it'll be tight holmes.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
What about Texas? That's in the south...

You're already going to New Orleans, why not stop here after that?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
What about Texas? That's in the south...

You're already going to New Orleans, why not stop here after that?

because of the blitz that is SXSW. We WILL play in Austin at some point...

We will be up north in May.

In July we're touring around the South with PARASITES GO! (from Berkley, California).

We'll be in the northwest... god knows when but I've always wanted to go there. Canada is so hard to get into though. I know very few people who have made it though the border. They check to see if yer a touring band and then they don't let ya in... LAME. Plus people were with may or may not have criminal records.
Last edited by whyvern at Feb 8, 2008,
Quote by whyvern
because of the blitz that is SXSW. We WILL play in Austin at some point...

Well Austin is 6 hours away from me.

You should play in Fort Worth at 1919 Hemphill, I'm pretty sure all you'd have to do is e-mail them and pick a date

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
neidnarb11890,

where do they do shows in CT? I know the Can Kickers in New London but I don't know if they play around there too much. I saw a show in New Haven once that was pretty cool but I don't know how much they do shows there.

JesusOfSbrbia,

I'm sure we'll hit up 1919 Hemphill when we make our way out there. I hear Denton is the **** too.
You should play a show with Post Modern Sounds in CT. Call it "The UG PUNK FORUM SHOW" and video tape it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by whyvern
neidnarb11890,

where do they do shows in CT? I know the Can Kickers in New London but I don't know if they play around there too much. I saw a show in New Haven once that was pretty cool but I don't know how much they do shows there.

There's a place in Willimantic called Wrench in The Works who've been putting on a lot of shows recently. My band's playing there twice in March.
Also, were you at that Defiance, Ohio/Can Kickers show in New Haven? Because I thought I heard the guy from Can Kickers say something about someone from Alabama/Worcester, and my first thought was "whyvern?", but I didn't really catch of what he said.
Yeah, Danny was makin' fun of me. That was a fun show. Dylan Berdeau are so awesome. Too bad Defiance, OH kinda sucked that night.

I actually think Wrench in the Works rings a bell.
Last edited by whyvern at Feb 8, 2008,
You people make me sad. I don't even have a band
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by whyvern
I'm sure we'll hit up 1919 Hemphill when we make our way out there. I hear Denton is the **** too.

I've been to Denton once or twice, it's a college town, so there are lots of cool house shows, and there are even shows in ridiculous places like pizza restaurant basements.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I've been to Denton once or twice, it's a college town, so there are lots of cool house shows, and there are even shows in ridiculous places like pizza restaurant basements.

Have you seen the Wax Museums? They're from Denton, they played at my house on new year's they're awesome.
None of us are 21. So there's no place to play for us in Memphis and we're not like Garagerock superstars or whatever.
If you come to Calgary I will get you a show and a place to stay. Plus you can drink legally here.
If I'm living on my own next year, you could crash at my place if you ever wanted to play a show in the Cocoa Beach/Orlando area. There's a couple of bands that want shows; that is, if they are still together
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^ Orlando has an awesome punk rock scene. Do you know Rich from Florida's Dying? I can't wait to play in Orlando.

We will come to Calgary when we head out west, I've always wanted to see the cowboy capital of the world.
Quote by whyvern
^ Orlando has an awesome punk rock scene. Do you know Rich from Florida's Dying? I can't wait to play in Orlando.

We will come to Calgary when we head out west, I've always wanted to see the cowboy capital of the world.
I'm not in the Orlando scene, but I'll probably get into it over summer and in college when I have more free time. School is taking up alot of time.

I'll be there when you're playing in Orlando
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by whyvern
Have you seen the Wax Museums? They're from Denton, they played at my house on new year's they're awesome.

No, there are a bunch of bands in the scene I haven't had a chance to see yet. I have heard of them, though. Have you heard Teenage Cool Kids, the Bleach Boys, or Excretion? They're all from Denton and they're really good.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I wouldn't mind knowing more about Orlando's scene. I'm going to be there from March 18 - Apr 1

Is there anywhere online where show info for that area gets posted?

I'm gonna mostly be doing touristy stuff with my parents, but I could probably get away to rawk out a lil bit.
for more info on Orlando look at the florida's dying website (just google it) they have an orlando shows listing.

I've heard of Teenage Cool Kids and the Bleach Boys, gotta check out that other band.
Quote by sargasm
I wouldn't mind knowing more about Orlando's scene. I'm going to be there from March 18 - Apr 1

Is there anywhere online where show info for that area gets posted?

I'm gonna mostly be doing touristy stuff with my parents, but I could probably get away to rawk out a lil bit.
We can go to a show!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by whyvern
None of us are 21. So there's no place to play for us in Memphis and we're not like Garagerock superstars or whatever.

there are all ages places in Memphis, you just gotta know the right booking agencies.
Quote by element4433
We can go to a show!!

Find a show and I'll go!
Quote by sargasm
Find a show and I'll go!
I'll look into it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by neidnarb11890
You should come to Connecticut while you're up north.

And play with Hostage Calm.

And Ambitions

And Stabyouinthehead.

Oh, how I love Connecticut.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by sargasm
you should come to da norf

what zis man saise is ze troof.
updates:

This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb in Mobile and Chattanooga show is moved.
^You guys should hit up New Brunswick, NJ. Pretty cool scene and venues there.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
update with NoLA show...

Get pumped!
haha Whyvern i went to Worcester last wensday to go see Flogging Molly at the Palladium and it was my first time ever in Worcester in a while and i thought of you and your hatred of Boston, I must say its a pretty sweet city, im a boston man myself but i will be spending some more time there.

Quote by GannonBracewell

The Palladium blows. You shoulda told me you were goin' to Worcester there was an awesome show at my friend's house last night!
Page 1 of 2