I can't get into any games online. I have 95% signal strength, the PS Store works, and the web browser. I can get into the lobbies, but cant get into any games, and can't get into a game by joining a friends party. It won't connect to the host for the party, or it will connect and only my friend will get into the game. Any ideas on how to get it to work?

thanks
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

wow that is weird so once you get into the lobby it boots you out when everyone else goes in?
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
after I first got a connection with my ps3 and put the game disc in I had to update the game.
yeah...it just left me behind. my friend sent me a party invite and we both tried to get into a game but only he got in. we were talking on the phone the whole time and he said the lobby filled up and the game started but I wasnt in it. the whole time all I saw was me by myself waiting in the lobby.
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?