Hey guys I have a morley Wah/Distortion/Volume and I was wondering if there are ways I can modify it to get different sound or anything at all.
A.K.A. Titanguy
um no. i just heard about getting rid of the trble sound when u click it on and making it a "fatter" wah.
A.K.A. Titanguy
It's almost impossible to find anything about modding Morley wahs out on the internet. Trust me, I've tried. Since it's IC based they aren't anything like Crybabies for modding.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!