Hi everybody!

Sooo excited, I got my first Superstrat today! It's a black Ibanez S470, made in July 2007. It has the ZR trem, 22 frets and HSH configuration on a mahogany body with a Wizard II neck. Here's some pics:

Bubble-wrapped box, arrived by next-day delivery!

Non-assuming Ibanez box

Wait, what's this?

It's beauty in the form of a guitar
True S-series instrument

And finally, the Ibanez beside my 1996 Squier Stratocaster, a guitar which is part of my soul by now. The gold lighting on the body is actually my ceiling light, which reflected on the body as I took the photo! But it's given me an idea - gold LEDs in the pickup slots...

So anyway, that's my new Ibanez. It plays like a dream, the ZR trem is a masterpiece (still in tune when I got it out of the box!), just want to put 10s on it and then it's perfect.

Thanks for reading!
Rob

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Last edited by quantum leap at Feb 7, 2008,
man you have big feet
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by quantum leap

So anyway, that's my new Ibanez. It plays like a dream, the ZR term is a masterpiece (still in tune when I got it out of the box!), just want to put 10s on it and then it's perfect.

no way!

sweet guitar man. Ibanez ftw.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Awesome, dude. I remember when my Peavey V-type arrived in the mail, I was bouncing around with excitement. Unfortunately I realised later on that Floyd Rose's weren't for me, but I traded it in for a Tokai and have been uber-happy ever since. Hope you have fun with yours.
I don't think I could have done better for £328.99 inc next-day delivery
Thank you Rocking Rooster!
And thank you for the comments, guys! It's great to have a new toy to play with

Rob

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000