i need some good info on how to make a song flow and how to incorporate a lead part into the song. I also want to know how to play pretty fast with out messing up, like an example Avenged Sevenfold's (A7X's) Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates.
1. To make a song flow and make a lead part, first, mess around with progressions. Yes, there's the typical blues progression, but don't be afraid to experament. For lead parts, learn as many scales as you can! AND PRACTICE. Then just fool around with them.

2. Find a tab (try out the Beast and The Harlot solo first, if you wanna play faster). Start slow, and make your way faster. Practice with a metronome (starting slow, once again), then boost it up a few beats as you progress successfully. I did that myself, and I nailed it.
There's an advanced technique forum that may be really helpful for you if you wanna get faster. One thing you can do is just playing the major scale over and over at a tempo that's comfortable, without any tension in your right arm. You could also do this:

G|--------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------4--6--4--7--|
A|-----4----5--4--7--5---7--------------|
E|--5----7------------------------------|

I was told to use this instead of chromatic excercises for a reason that I cannot remember, but when I switched to this excercise, my playing jumped up a ton. Just slowly raise the tempo on that metronome of yours, doing constant eigth notes or so, and raise the speed maybe five BPM per week. This will also help you develop a good sense of time if you don't have one yet.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by ~Gu1t4r~N00b3h~
i need some good info on how to make a song flow and how to incorporate a lead part into the song. I also want to know how to play pretty fast with out messing up, like an example Avenged Sevenfold's (A7X's) Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates.

Tee hee.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Beast and the Harlot is good for wanting to learn to play fast, another good A7X solo is the one in Bat Country, it has a fast chromatic part right before the harmonized sweep-picking.
You know how sometimes you get the feeling that nobody's really listening?

Yeah, welcome to the internet.