I just found the old Windows 95 game I used to play when I was a kid!

It's super-addictive!

Anyone else remember playing it? You can DL it here:

http://users.adelphia.net/~conantb/content/games.htm
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
**** yeah. Windows 95 games FTW. I preferred Rodents Revenge myself though; that game was badass.

I might put together a cheapo PC to install my copy of Windows 95, actually, just for nostalgia Put old Encarta on it, browse old pages like USM and Shadowlands...

Ah, the memories. I swear, I shouldn't feel as old as I do.
Quote by Vermintide
**** yeah. Windows 95 games FTW. I preferred Rodents Revenge myself though; that game was badass.

I might put together a cheapo PC to install my copy of Windows 95, actually, just for nostalgia Put old Encarta on it, browse old pages like USM and Shadowlands...

Rodents Revenge was THE SHIT!!!!

(you can DL it at that link too, btw)

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
God that was a long time ago. I also remember playing Ski Free.
Quote by Vermintide

I'm typing this message on a computer that runs on Win98 with an 10gig Hard drive, and a 96MB Ram. I hate old school.
Quote by doggy_hat
I'm typing this message on a computer that runs on Win98 with an 10gig Hard drive, and a 96MB Ram. I hate old school.

I know your pain.

I'm not typing on it currently (but I often do) but I own a computer at my home with a

10GB hard drive

AND

64MB of RAM.

It stays hooked up because its ALL I HAVE AT HOME. (I'm at my grandparent's now.)

It sucks for running programs and stuff, but the old skool is still awesome for games, no matter what.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG