i got pretty bored today, and i was fooling around and came up with something ok i think ahha. its called "leaps", crit for crit of course!!

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis

"leaps"
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I really like this piece very good..And your tone kicks butt I like it alot......also the little solo is awesome with the phaser or whatever it is panning it......the little breakdown toward the end reminds me ALOT of Eric Johnsons cliffs of dover....but yah man you rock....better than me

btw thanks for the crit on my song gotta love the 80s hair metal huh? lol
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Like that other dude said, you've got a killer tone. This piece wasn't really the type of music I listen to normally, but what can I say; you're a terrific guitar player. Your recording sounded professional. Very well played. Kudos.
i like it a lot. the tone was really sweet, what are you playing/recording through?

the thing that i dont like to much, i think it hangs a bit on the kinda two-note alternating thing. if it was a little shorter, i think it would benefit the song. then the solo though, totally sick. dont do anything to it, its a great solo. maybe just turn it up or the synth down a bit.

oh yeah, if you want to crit one of our songs in our sig, that would be pretty sweet.
Last edited by thesrvivngmmbrs at Feb 8, 2008,
man this is badazz, lol...hope i can play this good someday, haha, really accurate sounding, good tone, good structure, i have no neg's, keep up the good work man..

gonna sound like crap to this, haha, but if u could, workin on tryin to do metal, lookin for input

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781897

on profile if that doesnt work...called paint a lie, not my typical lyrics style, but seemd liked best fit, and i wrote em in like 25mins, so they arent super creative, but opinions on overall song.
Quote by thesrvivngmmbrs
i like it a lot. the tone was really sweet, what are you playing/recording through?

the thing that i dont like to much, i think it hangs a bit on the kinda two-note alternating thing. if it was a little shorter, i think it would benefit the song. then the solo though, totally sick. dont do anything to it, its a great solo. maybe just turn it up or the synth down a bit.

oh yeah, if you want to crit one of our songs in our sig, that would be pretty sweet.

ya i tried my best to vary the two note thingy, kinda worked kinda didnt :-D

im using a strat through a peavey transformer (sadly they were discontinued), through soundblaster external usb thingy. i use beatcraft for the drums and fruity loops for the samples

thanks for the crits!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)