Page 1 of 4
I hate when people stare at only the singer and pay no attention to anyone else playing.

People looking at me.........

I guess that's why I've never played a gig.
Quote by Aye..
People looking at me.........

I guess that's why I've never played a gig.

You may be new here...but you a creepy...
People who think that it is totally okay to climb on stage and attack me with my own guitar.

It happened once. I still have the scar.
when its really hot
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Pat McRotch

A creepy? Would you care to explain to me what that is?
Oh, also when the mic isnt turned up or you cant hear the singing! I hate that SO much!
when i you cant get everything to the right volumes. somethings are too soft and some things are way too loud
hecklers that don't like it when you make a joke back at them
StueyALBB
people who throw heavy shit (glass bottles, metal trash cans, pint glasses etc.) at the stage, tripping over wires that should have been taped down, and groupies with VD.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Pat McRotch

December 2007 doesn't really make you a pit veteran...

Badly set up P/A.
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Quote by Våd Hamster
Bad monitor sound FTFL.

Bad monitoring is pretty much the epitome of both my musical career and things that make me angry.
Playing in a place thats way hot...

Edit: Or way cold....I have played a gig in an ice castle.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
yea when i do a ****y ass job and i know it and people tell me i did great. but maybe it's just me
Quote by anybodyhome
yea when i do a ****y ass job and i know it and people tell me i did great. but maybe it's just me

Ya, same here. I kind of feel guilty because I feel I really don't deserve the credit.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Freebird.

haha
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
First Time on stage, and first time band playing as a whole, everything works when the curtains are shut, sound is good, curtains open, all the monitors and amps, litterally just go FFFFFUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. and your first song is fucked up by the sound crew not setting it up properly, and only getting the end of your first song.

Happened to me on tuesday night.
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
when people jump on the stage and bump into the guitar player or something,
and this one time some one from the audience stole the mic right out of my vocalists hands!!
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by Radio Addict
I hate when people stare at only the singer and pay no attention to anyone else playing.

Jealous much?

I've played so many gigs at ghetto punk stores with only a $200 pa head and two speakers for the vocals, that I'm always happy to get any monitoring bad or otherwise.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i havent played a gig yet unfortunately
but the popping out of tune thing i think takes the cake.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Being ****
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
The fact that half the shows I've played were in a paintball building in the middle of summer and the thermometer read over 120 degrees every time. That and when you're playing to like 9 people.
I hate when the sound cuts out mid song and you've no idea wtf it could be. Guitar? Pedals? Amp? Then suddenely the sound reappears.

I hate people asking to borrow gear, like its ever going to happen.
Quote by VR 07
when i get a boner on stage

i imagine that would be quite embarrasing!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by VR 07
when i get a boner on stage

you know unless you wear your guitar super high or super low thats pretty easy to cover up.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you know unless you wear your guitar super high or super low thats pretty easy to cover up.

Still uncomfortable. Your guitar would be pushing onto the tip of your hard one.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
im so grateful that the drummer in my band is a soundman himself, so he does most the stuff for us...

but i frickin hate it when my lead falls out, i think its cos im too crazy on stage...
I hate it when I mess up. And I hate that I can't pogo jump while playing well. I'm workin' on that one though.
Page 1 of 4