If you want to buy it, either email back at Doyouwantaspoon@gmail.com or call me at (707)720-8652, my name is Michael. I live in Northern California, USA.

I got the American Strat with a hardshell case for $950, and since then I have put in new pickups, tuning pegs and strap locks. The bridge pickup is a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails, and the middle and neck pickups are Fender Hot Noiseless pickups. The tuning pegs are now Fender Schaller Deluxe Locking Machine Heads. The new strap buttons are Fender Strap Locks. If you like, I'll give you the original pickups, tuners and strap buttons. All together, thats roughly $250 in upgrades, so that puts the guitars value at about $1,200 new.

The guitar is in VERY good condition, the black fret dots have partially faded away on a couple frets, and I am missing four of the screws that hold on the back plate that covers up the springs. Other then that, there isn't anything. No major scratches, dings, or belt buckle marks.

Last edited by highpitchsolo3 at Feb 9, 2008,
show the serial number

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Do you have any intention of buying it, or are you just trying to waste my time? It's not a fake guitar. I blocked it out for... security reasons.
Security reasons? Nobody's going to believe that, they'll all just believe you're trying to scam them. Especially since you're new.

I'm not saying it's definately fake. But it'd be nice to confirm that it was definately real.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Fine, the serial number is Z5023188.

Edit: I'll replace the blacked out serial number picture with the original picture.
Last edited by highpitchsolo3 at Feb 9, 2008,
dude stop bumping
reported
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
dude stop bumping
reported

I bump the thread when it reaches the bottom of the page.
Quote by atreyurock9
Security reasons? Nobody's going to believe that, they'll all just believe you're trying to scam them. Especially since you're new.

I'm not saying it's definately fake. But it'd be nice to confirm that it was definately real.

Shut the **** up.

ITs Very common to block out serial numbers, and its a smart thing to do. Why would you come into a thread you have no intention of doing buisness in and bash the seller?!
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
Quote by iplayanesp
Shut the **** up.

ITs Very common to block out serial numbers, and its a smart thing to do. Why would you come into a thread you have no intention of doing buisness in and bash the seller?!

why would anyone in their right mind block out serial numbers?

anyway.. SELLER: how about 720 plus shipping to san diego?
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
why would anyone in their right mind block out serial numbers?

anyway.. SELLER: how about 720 plus shipping to san diego?

people will use the photo to scam people. They can steal the pic and Put it up on a conterfeit ebay auction, or can report it stolen, Print it on a chinese guitar, etc etc.

lots of people cover up the serial numbers.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Quote by iplayanesp
people will use the photo to scam people. They can steal the pic and Put it up on a conterfeit ebay auction, or can report it stolen, Print it on a chinese guitar, etc etc.

lots of people cover up the serial numbers.

are you still around the forums?
yea
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Quote by iplayanesp
Shut the **** up.

I was offering a suggestion that I thought would help him, I wasn't bashing the seller. I said he's new, so it was less likely that people would believe he blocked it for security reasons. He easily could have said, "I don't want people to use my photo to scam money out of people," and I would have been ok. I was at no point disrespectful in my post, and you don't know that I had no intention of doing business in this anyway. I did, at the time, but my money went elsewhere. I have never seen a serial number blocked out, and I guess I should apologize for asking him to unblock the serial number? The seller did not seem upset, and someone else had asked him to unblock the serial number before I had.

Don't tell me to, "Shut the **** up," like I made some douchebag comment. I was only attempting to help the seller make a sale, and I did not, in any part of my post, "bash the seller."

Seller, good luck with your sell. I have heard nothing but good about trades with iplayanesp and I am shocked to see this kind of immature response over a post that I did not feel was offensive. I guess someone can be a respectable trader without being a respectable person.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

I guess i should apologize as well. im sorry for being an ass. I just dont like scam acuzations being thrown around. and I was a little pissed off at other things when i chose my wording.

sorry.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Quote by iplayanesp
I guess i should apologize as well. im sorry for being an ass. I just dont like scam acuzations being thrown around. and I was a little pissed off at other things when i chose my wording.

sorry.

Not a problem. I appreciate the apology and apologize myself for the misunderstanding. I did not see it as a scam, I was just stating what it could be seen as. I trust people until they give me a reason not to.

Hope you got the other things worked out.

I'll get out of your thread now, highpitchsolo. I'd buy this guitar if I had the money. Good luck with your sell!!
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

yes good luck.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Wow people actually worked out a problem and apologized on the internet? Haha

Anyway thanks, and if you know anyone trying to get a strat, tell them about this forum; more specifically my thread!