If you want to buy it, either email back at Doyouwantaspoon@gmail.com or call me at (707)720-8652, my name is Michael. I live in Northern California, USA.

The guitar is a black Fender Standard Stratocaster autographed by the original band members of As I Lay Dying. I won it in a contest from Rebel Straps. The guitar has a couple of very minor blemishes that were already there when I received it. The names on the guitar are (from top wing, counter-clockwise) Jordan Mancino, Tim Lambesis, Phil Sgrosso, Nick Hipa, and Clint Norris. It says above Nick Hipa's name "KEEP IT BRUTAL".

^small scratch at corner of strat pickguard

^small ding on back of guitar, roughly 1cm wide
Last edited by highpitchsolo3 at Feb 10, 2008,
Crappy band. Nothing brutal about them. I can see why you want to sell it.
Quote by PerpetualBurn
Die. Get buried. Wait for zombie holocaust.
whats up with people and posting there phone numbers today???
nice guitar though
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by PeruvianSkies
Crappy band. Nothing brutal about them. I can see why you want to sell it.

They used to be my favorite band when I used to listen to metal. I want to sell it because there's thing I want more than the guitar.
what do you want???^^^
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
I hardly ever come to this site seeing as I pretty much quit guitar. That mean's I won't be checking the private messages much. I would rather them e-mail or call me.
Quote by shredforbread33
what do you want???^^^

price is in title. $300

oh crap. i thought you meant how much do i want for it.

Playstation 3
if you rub the names off, will you lower the price???
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
BC Rich Warlock NJ Series
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
Quote by powermetalg
I find it funny that their names signed on it lowered its value.

Depending on who the person is, that's not true. I've just been trying to sell this guitar so so long I don't give a damn anymore. Plus, it's a used guitar. Used guitars sell for half price, so its not technically lower.
Im sorry but this is a free bump

BUT

"Keep it br00talz"
Made me laugh.

Also, damn your selling stuff cheap.. I want to be in america
Quote by False_God
Im sorry but this is a free bump

BUT

"Keep it br00talz"
Made me laugh.

Also, damn your selling stuff cheap.. I want to be in america

If you want to buy it, I'll rub the names of for no extra charge
Quote by highpitchsolo3
Depending on who the person is, that's not true. I've just been trying to sell this guitar so so long I don't give a damn anymore. Plus, it's a used guitar. Used guitars sell for half price, so its not technically lower.

Yeah I know but I really wanted to respond that so I was intentionally ignorant of the fact that this is a little more than a good condition standard. One thing I dont understand is why they had them sign a strat? Wouldnt an entry level Ibanez RG been better for a similar price. Or a cheap ESP?
Quote by powermetalg
Yeah I know but I really wanted to respond that so I was intentionally ignorant of the fact that this is a little more than a good condition standard. One thing I dont understand is why they had them sign a strat? Wouldnt an entry level Ibanez RG been better for a similar price. Or a cheap ESP?

Yeah that would have been better, but they were at the time a new company, and this was the first major thing they had done.
Quote by powermetalg
I find it funny that their names signed on it lowered its value.

lmfao...thats why i love ug forms..b/c of comments like that!
$300???
where abouts you live?
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Quote by highpitchsolo3
If you want to buy it, I'll rub the names of for no extra charge

I nearly would. but been in Ireland and stupid customs it wouldnt be worth the effort. Once again free bump!
Quote by Masonpwiley
Lulz at the "Keep it brutal" considering what band signed it.

Well just because you don't like them doesn't mean they are a good band. They are more brutal than most of these other newer postemo hardcore bands like the devil wears prada.