k so a string just broke on my new laguna guitar and i cant figure out how im supposed to re string it with the locking tuners. Does anyone know how the laguna tuners work? is there some way to take them off first or what? And how do i lock them into place?
Quote by dynamik384
k so a string just broke on my new laguna guitar and i cant figure out how im supposed to re string it with the locking tuners. Does anyone know how the laguna tuners work? is there some way to take them off first or what? And how do i lock them into place?

If they're regular locking tuners, just loosen the thumb screw on the back and restring as you normally would.

When finished, tighten the screw again to lock the tuner.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by dynamik384

My education as regards locks is not complete -- however I think they are pretty much the same and don't have any nasty twists in the plot. Look at this step by step picture site and see if this gives you the lowdown. It is all I know anyway.

http://www.specialtyguitars.com/sperzel.html
Stop showing off and play the music!
You'll most likely have to clip off the little ball end because I'm assuming this is a Floyd Rose "flying" tremolo.

If that's the case, then I'm very sorry. Restringing and tuning a Floyd Rose bridge ranks up there with giving birth...

Only I think shooting an 8 lb human being out of your nether regions might be easier.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
You'll most likely have to clip off the little ball end because I'm assuming this is a Floyd Rose "flying" tremolo.

If that's the case, then I'm very sorry. Restringing and tuning a Floyd Rose bridge ranks up there with giving birth...

Only I think shooting an 8 lb human being out of your nether regions might be easier.

he said it was a locking tuner
not a double locking trem
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.