Well there's a talent show which is coming up at my school and my friends and I were going to go for it.But like all great friends, they decided to back out but I said,"Screw it I'll go solo.".

So now I need to think of some songs I could perform by myself that aren't too difficult(I've only been playing about a year). Any suggestions or tips would be extremely helpful.
Quote by FNAFJ
arpeggios from hell?

good call thats pretty easy for someone whos been playing one year

national anthem? are you going to use a backing track?
lol, I was only kidding :P

erm... I can't really think of anything tbh try some pisstake stuff like game theme tunes?

somone did that at a talent show where I stay, and it was pretty cool
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Quote by FNAFJ

erm... I can't really think of anything tbh try some pisstake stuff like game theme tunes?

alright, sometimes its hard to tell, sarcasm doesnt translate well via the internet lol
ya do mario
Quote by FNAFJ

That's a cool idea. Any other ideas?
Last edited by mastergrunt44 at Feb 7, 2008,
Can you sing at all? Because you could just pluck a song off the radio, take the chords, and play an acoustic version.

OH OOOH DO UMBRELLA!
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker
Can you sing at all? Because you could just pluck a song off the radio, take the chords, and play an acoustic version.

OH OOOH DO UMBRELLA!

no dont try and rip off biffy's acoustic version
Well I'm not ashamed of my singing or anything(not that I'm any good) but I can't yet play and sing together.
"The Crowing" or "In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3"- Both by Coheed and Cambria
Quote by nediamnori3
"The Crowing" or "In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3"- Both by Coheed and Cambria

or welcome home
ummm
one year guitarist
talent show

how has eruption not been mentioned??
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by envoykrawkwar7
ummm
one year guitarist
talent show

how has eruption not been mentioned??

because its overrated
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Lenny by SRV
Fly me to the Moon by Paul Gilbert
Little Wing by SRV

Uhhh...any rock song as long as you cut the parts (example, Sweet child o Mine would be Intro, chorus, 1st solo, chorus, end solo, you dont need to play all the boring power chord parts)
Well it looks like I'll be doing the Mario idea.Found a cool tab here which I've been practicing so thanks for the idea every one!