Any opinions on the amp? Somebody describe the tone, maybe help me out? I'm asking because there is one for sale in my area for $500 with a 2x12 cabinet. I'm pretty sure that this is a good deal.

Also I'm wondering if it could achieve Kill 'em All like tones on it's own. I doubt it, but I could add a pedal to it to do that.
Great amp at a great price!
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
i doubt it, but you could combine it with an MXR distortion plus for a nice randy rhoads tone.
thats an amazing deal, you better jump on that!
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
those amps are ****in loud!! but yeah they are very good. great classic rock tone, i'm pretty sure you could get a kill'em all tone off it with a good OD pedal, considering James Hetfield used a JCM800 on the record.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
30watts! get it now! sell it later if you want! keep the cab! i'm sorry.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
What kind of tones can they acheive? Do they clean up at high volumes? Do they beef up at high volumes?
Quote by stephen_rettie
30 but its class a tubes and thus ridiculously loud

class a, ab, x, whatever, it's just about perfect for jamming and gigging. bedroom practice, maybe a bit overkill.

^ amazing classic rock tones, should clean up well, the powertube overdrive gives it most of its sought after tone. youtube for clips.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
If you don't buy this, I am gonna kick you in the balls...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Hey, you can never have too many amps. And especially a vintage Marshall with cab for 500 dollars. Buy it, and if you dun like it, just sell it and make more than you paid. Plain and simple...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by metal Lover
I'm just thinking that my current rig is good enough.

It probably is, but buy the Marshall and sell it for much more than you paid. A little extra cash is always nice to have around.
Either that or buy it for me...