Poll: Whats your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whats your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
McDonalds
10 13%
KFC
10 13%
Wendy's
13 16%
Pizza Pizza
2 3%
Subway
26 33%
Burger King
10 13%
Harvey's
1 1%
Arby's
8 10%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
Title Explains all, mines KFC :P
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD
Last edited by icexblood at Feb 7, 2008,
almost anywhere with subs... except blimpies
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Wendy's, number 9 meal 10 piece chicken nuggets, and those amazing fries....lemme change my undies.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
LOLOL i wasnt thinking mexican, i was like american/canadian xDXD
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD
Burger King ...

iv'e heard some weard **** about the Mcdonalds
Kitto onaji koto wo kurikaesh.ite anata wo
anything with subs... Potbelly is my favorite
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
Fast food is disgusting.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
You left out so many restaurant chains. TacoBell for me.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
I think this thread should be closed just because I'm getting hungry talking about food.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
now i'm getting hungry to...
I try to stay away from fast food but I do eat Wendy's or Taco Bell once every few months; it's all I can stand.

And what the hell is Pizza Pizza? The pizza must be as bad as the name. NEVER EVER get pizza from a chain restaurant. Unfortunately it's the only way for most people to get any pizza because they don't have good pizzerias in their neighborhood.

Edit- And it's not subs it's heroes dammit!
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Yea i do LOL, pizza pizzas best
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD
McDonalds. I love subway too, but McDonalds has pretty much ruined every other restaurant for me.

I hate people who think that Subway is so much better. It's just as nasty/unhealthy as any other fast food resaurant.
subway, becuase hoagies kick ass. seriously, most fast food flat out sucks.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by CowboyUp
McDonalds. I love subway too, but McDonalds has pretty much ruined every other restaurant for me.

I hate people who think that Subway is so much better. It's just as nasty/unhealthy as any other fast food resaurant.

Yea ummmm Subways is actually healthier, with their lettuce and onions and crap, if you get the salami and cheese one, its pretty healthy, the unhealthy ones are the beefy and chickeney ones xD
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD
Quote by icexblood
umm BUMP

Calm down please. Unless this is a sociology project, it's not dire information.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
I have no favorite. I would eat from each of those restaurants.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by icexblood
Yea ummmm Subways is actually healthier, with their lettuce and onions and crap, if you get the salami and cheese one, its pretty healthy, the unhealthy ones are the beefy and chickeney ones xD

It can be, but so can other restaurants. A McChicken without mayo at McD's is only like 200 calories, and the salads are like 300-350 for a full meal.

That and, having worked at a subway, it's probably one of the nastiest places. It's almost gross enough to make those BMTs stop tasting sooooo gooooooood
i think i'm the only one that hasn't been to Subway xD
Quote by CowboyUp
It can be, but so can other restaurants. A McChicken without mayo at McD's is only like 200 calories, and the salads are like 300-350 for a full meal.

That and, having worked at a subway, it's probably one of the nastiest places. It's almost gross enough to make those BMTs stop tasting sooooo gooooooood

LOL what they put in ur BLTs? its only bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo nothing else :S
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD
fast food sickens me. it's disgusting and fatty and i can't believe anyone would buy their overpriced crap in a box. there's no "none" option or your poll, either.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by crazynickman
Calm down please. Unless this is a sociology project, it's not dire information.

LOLOL, its a sociology project to promote world peace in 3rd world countries, u may even see me on TV if you look real hard xD
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD
next time i make a fast food poll, ill make sure to include taco bell and none xD
Thats what she said xD

㋡ = Best face ever xD
Quote by AlecMag
fast food sickens me. it's disgusting and fatty and i can't believe anyone would buy their overpriced crap in a box. there's no "none" option or your poll, either.

everyone has ther'e own taste right?
for exemple: i don't like spagetti.
someone else loves it xD
Quote by #Reita
everyone has ther'e own taste right?
for exemple: i don't like spagetti.
someone else loves it xD

FREAK
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Page 1 of 2