The reason I say kind of is the vocals aren't real high quality (they suck).

Its just my solo death metal stuff, Kismet is really short, and WIHTLA is pretty long.

C4C of course, I'm on here a lot I just never log in or post.

www.myspace.com/harmonicasylum
Originally posted by ForTheOptimists
anal seepage diffiently takes the cake for me. Congratulations the_pick_gnome you are one sick twisted person :]
first one sounds pretty good. the drum machine could use a little work, more fills and stuff.

the bass really fills out the sound in that second one. the interlude sounds good as well.

don't take offense when i say this, but the vocals are pretty lame. they detract from the quality of the instruments
In Kismet, are you trying to be Necrophagist?

It's really not working.

+ Guitar pro drums would sound better than the ones you're using.
Quote by noahray
first one sounds pretty good. the drum machine could use a little work, more fills and stuff.

the bass really fills out the sound in that second one. the interlude sounds good as well.

don't take offense when i say this, but the vocals are pretty lame. they detract from the quality of the instruments

Thanks for the crit.

I agree on the drums, they're just Fruity Loops. And the vocals....

Yeah I have no idea how to growl...

And I was able to borrow a friends bass for the second one, on the first one it is a clean guitar an octave down, which I agree sounds terrible. He took it back right before I was able to record the first one.

Quote by Demonology
In Kismet, are you trying to be Necrophagist?

No.

I made the drums when I was kind of mad and made the guitar to fit them.

Quote by Demonology
It's really not working.

+ Guitar pro drums would sound better than the ones you're using.

Ok. Thank you.
Originally posted by ForTheOptimists
anal seepage diffiently takes the cake for me. Congratulations the_pick_gnome you are one sick twisted person :]
Kismet has a nice groove to it, sounds very necrophagist-ish though.
With the growls... Just need some practice with them. Take a rip at the metal forum and find some of the vocal threads, they're great for some tips and tricks.

WIHTLA was pretty kickass, very easy to get into.
Not much I can say about that.
The instruments were well played on everything btw.
Crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=774328