Is there a thread? If not Im looking for some cool metal settings if anyone has some help. Thanks
It all depends on the amp your using its made to shape "YOUR TONE" so someone elses amp might be to bright were as yours is not so there settings will sound pretty bad on your amp. Best thing is to play around with it. Set everything to flat and go one by one max to min and you can find out what freq's you like and what you dont like then tie everything together...
i know generally in metal the mids are scooped, so you can play around with that.
Quote by Aeolipile
i know generally in metal the mids are scooped, so you can play around with that.

Not ALL metal you know...
What amp TS?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The whole point of an EQ is to play around and find your own tone sweet-spot.

Just DONT SCOOP YOUR MIDS. Unless youre trying to duplicate a Panteraish tone, which would sort of defeat the purpose of finding your own tone
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
I have a Palomino V8 and a RG2ex1. The setup that Ive came up with is like a 3 bass, 8 mid and a 7 highs. Im liking the sound of it but I got alot of messing round to do. I love how this pedal boosts my V8's Natural OD. I get such a nice Growl without even using my Bad Monkey.