Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Just got the Verbzilla in the mail today and love it. Many different sounds as you probably already know
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by thebrewfan
EHX Holy Grail

Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
i think hes saying you missed the point when you posted a different option.

personally, i would go with the verbzilla. ive tried both out in my quest for a 'verb to use for ambiance and stuff, and i liked that one better. its not something i would use for a subtle reverb to add depth, but more of a pedal to get some trippy sounds or something.
But the Holy Grail is much much better than both of those AND cheaper. I own a Verbzilla and the other guitarist in my band has a holy grail. The holy grail is better.
yeah, but the holy grail doesnt have all the same features and isnt as tweakable. which means that someone like me who is going for a more wacked out sound and wants to be able to control the mix (among other things) isnt going to want the holy grail. not saying it isnt a nice pedal, its just not right for all uses.
The holy grail gets really really whacked out sounds at extreme levels. The decay and time on the verbzilla aren't really that useful. The different types of reverb are pretty cool but the holy grail will do all of that except maybe really really long reverbs, echoes and the octave thing.
I personally like the simplicity of the holy grail. Ive played with the verbzilla and it takes too long to get a decent sound. Granted, it does have alot of options, but I feel for the price, it should get better sounds. I see the use for it, if you really want a lot of different kinds of reverb, but the holy grail is a better all-purpose reverb. Its simpler, sounds better, and has the most badass look out of all of em. And its definitely better than the boss.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
ok so i just wanna know is the holy grail really that much bettor than the verbzilla by a huge margin were youd be like the line 6 is crap or just by a little
baisicly what im saying are you fooled by the verbzilla does it do the job and makes you think its authentic because i really like that button that stops the verb from going once you stop playin i think its called a trail switch does the holy grail do that
To an extent. if you turn it off, the effect immediately turns off and the decay stops. If i were you, Id just a/b them and see which one you like the best. They each have their pros/cons and you gotta hear them to weigh them properly.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
^The verbzilla is pretty much only good for extreme reverbs. I couldn't get a good sounding "normal" reverb out of it. The extreme reverbs were ok but not great.
To keep my answer short.

Verbzilla. I liked it. twas very nice.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Verbzilla hands done. Great tone and features.
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah