alright so i never really liked ibanez rg's until i played the older model of the rg2550 at my friends house. it totally blew my mind.now that ibanez came out with a new one i am wondering if it is worth getting over a jackson soloist sl3. it is less expensive and does have an edge zero trem and has a really cool look to it(the galaxy black). so i just wanted to know if it is any good or if i should save up for something else
A bump in six minutes?

It's a great guitar, it has the current top-of-the-line trem Ibanez offers, and I'd take it over the SL3. YMMV.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
A bump in six minutes?

It's a great guitar, it has the current top-of-the-line trem Ibanez offers, and I'd take it over the SL3. YMMV.

the thread dropped off the map instantly

and thanx guys, but i was wondering if the pickups are good or would they need to be changed for something else
The pickups are good. Doesn't mean you wouldn't want to swap them at some point, but they're quality dimarzio-made stuff.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!