I've got a Fender Deluxe 112, and I want to plug it direct into my DAW...but which input do I use?

It has 'Preamp Out' and 'Power Amp In'....would I use the Preamp Out socket?

cheers me dears
the "Preamp Out" would be the jack used to run a cabinet. the "Power Amp In" would be the jack to use the amp as a cabinet powered by a different head.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I've just found the manual and it says:

The Preamp Out and Power Amp In jacks can be used an effects loop, or as Send and Return points while slaving multiple amps together or for direct connection to recording and sound reinforcement mixers.

But which do i use...?