I've never seen it (nor do I plan on it) but I think it's called Bunny Goddess or Bunny Girl and I'm pretty sure it's on youtube.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I know what you´re talking about, I found that movie to be more disturbing than the famous 2 girls enjoying themselves with a cup video

EDIT: ^I think he's right
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
youtube it. I know its on there
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Youtube 'bunny goddess'.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Wow... I'd never seen that before... not too creepy. End bit is mostly.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i looked that guy up after i saw that video...i wanted to ease my fears...and he is actually supposed to be a really nice guy. it said that he is a really popluar transvestite in LA and he is known by a lot of people around there for going to clubs and doing special appearances, apparently he has quite a following. i dunno what the hell was with that creppy video he did though.
I thought he was talking about that "walrus" video.

EDIT: Nevermind.. I searched "Bunny Goddess" on Youtube and it is the same video. I saw it called something to do with walrus though...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
They're a person, you ****ing idiots. You can't talk like that about someone.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices