this is a song a guitarist and i (im a bass player) have been working on for awhile. its finally starting to come along and im pleased so far but id like a little advise and critisism to help me finish it. its fairly simple because we intend to accually play it when its done, provided i can write some lyrics. a simple solo and maybe another verse is all i think it needs. thoughts? many thanks
Attachments:
to the wolves.zip
this is my song. i made it out of music. please help it grow big and strong by criticising it mercilessly
let me guess u ripped the song name off of trivium and metallica?

to the rats
+
of wolf and man
=
to the wolves
umm..... no. to the wolves, as in thrown to them. trivium is annoying mall metal and ive never even heard of that metallica song. besides its a working title
this is my song. i made it out of music. please help it grow big and strong by criticising it mercilessly
nothing like metallica or trivium... but it could use a solo and probably another verse before the solo... (use solo as outro) but other than that no suggestions. maybe include a 2nd guitar if you are able to... and of course drums for performance.

Greg
sXe
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

Last edited by GSD N3 at Jun 27, 2008,