yoursweatersux
1,241 IQ
So despite their many songs about the bayou and Louisiana, and their country sound, I recently found out that CCR is from THE BAY AREA IN CALI. wtf ccr???

I mean it's great that you're way influenced and I love the music, but you can't make a song called "Born on the Bayou" and sing about your country upbringing when it's all a load of BS. Poseurs.
demiphoenix
Get off my goddamn cloud
186 IQ
who cares where they're from? the wrote genuinely good music, posers write crappy music

there's a lot of decent viking metal bands from brazil, don't see you complaining about them
masterk1818
Banned
485 IQ
Quote by yoursweatersux
So despite their many songs about the bayou and Louisiana, and their country sound, I recently found out that CCR is from THE BAY AREA IN CALI. wtf ccr???

I mean it's great that you're way influenced and I love the music, but you can't make a song called "Born on the Bayou" and sing about your country upbringing when it's all a load of BS. Poseurs.

yes it would be impossible to do that
jaco_pasto
Banned
41 IQ
so your only supposed to write music about where your from. So Zepp coving an old blues tune would mean there posers then right?
mindtrek
639 IQ
its not where you are, its where your heart and mind is period