So I've had my schecter hellraiser avenger model for awhile now. Seeing as it's the guitar I use for metal, I've found myself desiring a tremolo system on it, and of course I've been thinking floyd rose. I've never installed a tremolo though, I'll have my friend help me, but he's never installed a floyd rose either so I don't know how good that'll do me :P. Anyways, any tips on how to install a floyd rose locking tremolo system would be helpful, oh and also I wanna be sure it'd even fit on my guitar first. Heres the picture, and yes it is factory specs atm. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Hellraiser-Avenger-Electric-Guitar-513844-i1177854.gc
I'm pretty sure it will, but if anyone thinks otherwise, please do tell me. I'm not sure if the knobs will get in the way.. Anyways, any help is appreciated. Thnx!
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL
To fit a floyd rouse you are going to have to do some major routing to the body to install it. If you sy you've never fitted a trem I'm gonna assume you wouldn't be able to do that.. So you have 3 options..

1. Forget about having a tremelo and just play it how it is..
2. Sell your guitar and buy a new one that has a floyd rose trem already on it.. or
3. Pay a luthier craploads of money to put a FR on your guitar, remember you'll NEVER make your money back on it if you decide to sell it and you'll end up paying more $$ to get it installed than it would cost to just sell your guitar and buy a better one with a trem on it already..

Should answer your question.